𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

Five's pov

It was the next morning after the gala that couldn't have gone more wrong. In some parts, I guess.

Me, Diego and Luther, who had arrived the night before at Elliot's house, were talking about the swedes situation, while the overwhelming smell of scrambled eggs Luther was cooking filled the whole apartment.

_"No, no, no, I don't understand. They keep following me."-Diego said, pacing nervously around the kitchen while I watched, leaning on the door.

_"Wait, who?"

_"Those Dutch sociopaths!"

_"They're Swedish, you idiot. Hired guns paid to eradicate us before we do any more damage to this timeline."

_"Yeah, but why now? I mean, I'm...fine for three months until you showed up."

_"Yeah, I was here for a year and no one messed with me."-Both of my brother looked at me accusingly.

_"Even if it was my fault, which it isn't, we only have six days before the end of the world, and the closest anyone's gotten to dad was that driveway at the consulate."

_"Well...That's not exactly true."-Luther said, me and Diego being silent for a few seconds, confused.

_"What do you mean?"

_"I saw him."-Luther the told us all about the time he met dad. He had just arrived at this timeline, and for some stupid reason, decided the best thing to do was go after dad and explain him how he was his half-ape child, along with other 7 freaks he called siblings. Of course, he was completely humiliated by dad. That wasn't really surprising.

_"That's pathetic."-Diego said as Luther finished his "heart-breaking" story.

_"Yeah, well, at least he didn't shank my ass."

_"No, bro. He shanked your heart."

_"Hm."-Luther just kept eating his eggs. Now, we were all sitting at the table.

Elliot the came in the kitchen, and looked at Luther up and down.

_"Is that my bathrobe?"

_"...No."

_"Look, who cares what he shanked? He know about time travel."-I chimed in, tired of how they kept drifting from the main subject.

_"Uhm...Wait, why don't you just do your thing and, uh, time travel us out?"-I took a deep breath with the question.

_"Anyone care to explain?"-I got up from my chair, to get myself some coffee.

_"First time he tried, he got lost in the apocalypse."

_"Second time, he ended up without hair on his balls."

_"Last time I tried, I scattered my family across three years in Dallas, Texas, possibly triggering a doomsday. Any more questions, Elliot?"-I asked with my signature "I'm fucking annoyed and trying my best not to punch you right now" smile.

_"Uh, no."

_"You're all missing the big picture. Dad is the ringleader of a sinister cabal that's planning to kill the president, and he's using our sister on his plan."

_"A cabal? Wait, which sister?"

_"Ignore him. Look, the way I see it, we only have one option."-I raised a brow, with a soft smirk on my face.

_"Oh yeah? And what's that?"

_"It's time to get the Umbrella Academy back together."-Or atleast part of it.