-16-

Haruto's POV

"You're leaving... tomorrow?" Yuri nodded at me which made me frown. She continued to cook and I was just looking at her. 

"I don't want to be a nuisance to you anymore. Besides, it's not like I shouldn't fix my relationship with mo-"

Hugging her, she stopped talking. I know that my heart is beating really fast, and I don't care if she notices it. That's what I wanted to do, after all.

Make her realize that I love her.

"You will never be a nuisance to me. You actually make me feel happy. You made me look forward to getting home, Yuri." She pulled out of the hug and I saw her usual flustered face.

"When my family left, I didn't even want to go home because I know that I'll be alone again." She smiled, making my heart flutter. 

"Hearing that from you makes me happy but... I actually wanted to be alone." My eyebrows furrowed at what she said.

"You do know that we'll end up marrying each other eventually, right?" 

"Not until you say that you love me." She chuckled at my statement, then she placed her hand over my head, patting it.

"You are a good man, Haruto. Falling in love with would be easy only if I didn't have someone else in my heart when I met you." She walked to the fridge and held the handle but she's not opening it.

"I need to forget my feelings for Yedam first. I'll be back once I'm ready to open up my heart for someone." When I noticed that she's wiping her face, I walked towards her and back-hugged her. 

"Take your time Yuri." I made her face me then I held her cheeks with both of my hands. Sadness really is falling from her eyes so I wiped those tears with my thumbs.

"I'm willing to wait for you, no matter how long it takes." She nodded at me while smiling. 

"Then I promise not to fall in love again unless it's a man named Watanabe Haruto that will soon be an idol from YG."

I wasn't able to stop smiling when I heard her words. She just laughed at me, pushing me aside so she can continue cooking.

"You promised, alright?" I asked her as I sat at the chair in front of the countertop where she's prepping some ingredients.

"Yes sir, I promised." She answered me, wiping the whipped cream she's whipping on my cheeks. 

"Yuri!" She backed off when I tried to put some whipped cream on her face. She started to run around the house so I followed her.

It took me only about a minute to catch her and when I did, I pinned her on the couch and wiped the whipped cream that I took from the bowl earlier.

"Haruto! Stop! It tickles!" She's laughing as she shouted those words. When she managed to remove my grip on her arms, I lost my balance and ended up slipping off the couch. 

My back laid flatly on the ground and my eyes widened when I realized that Yuri fell on top of me. 

She pushed herself up by pushing the ground with both of her arms and while I was expecting that she'll stand up, she didn't.

She just looked at me, not really having any expression on her face. 

"Yuri?" I then realized that she's not actually looking in my eyes, but on my lips. I can feel my heart beating so fast and I can almost hear my own heartbeat.

I've never felt this way towards someone. She's just a whole new world for me.

I placed my hand on the back of her head and turned her around, making her back lay flatly on the ground. I'm now on top of her and I can see her face reddening. 

"If you don't make me stop then I won't."

"Hu-huh?" She mumbled, pretending that she still doesn't know what I'm talking about.

"If you won't tell me to stop right now then I'll kiss you." Yuri didn't answer me and it seemed like she didn't want to admit what she's feeling.

"Then just close your eyes if you want me to kiss you." She suddenly blinked so fast but eventually shut her eyes tightly. I chuckled because of her cuteness, making her open her eyes again and pout.

"Seriously! Just stand up! I'm getting really embara-" 

I slammed my lips onto hers and I seriously didn't know what to do. We're both not moving our lips so I'm guessing that this is both our first kiss.

When I raised my head up, she slowly opened her eyes and I noticed that her whole face is turning red.

I can also feel my face heating up so I sat on the floor and looked away.

We just kissed, right?