-18-

Yuri's POV

"I missed you so much, Yuri." 

Just when I was about to hug him back again, someone grabbed my wrist and the next thing I knew, I was pulled by someone, which is my mom.

"Let's go home." She started to pull me hastily that I almost fell to the ground. She made

I shouted to Haruto telling him not to worry about me when I opened the window of the car. As I watched Haruto and the others the car continued to get farther away from them.

When I can't see them anymore, I looked at my mom and she's glaring at me.

"What's the problem, Mom?!" She started to type something on her phone, ignoring my words. 

"You wanted me to marry him and now that I'm started to have real feelings for him you're going to act like that?! Just tell me what's the problem!"

"Haruto's family! They're the problem!" My eyebrows furrowed at what she just told me.

"I told them to hurry up the wedding because our company's failing and we needed their investment but they didn't want to!" As seconds passed by, I started to connect the dots.

The company is already failing back when mom decided to marry me off and my father being bedridden made it worse. Now that Haruto's family isn't agreeing with the marriage then what will happen is...

No. This shouldn't be happening!

"I found out that there's this certain CEO who has a child who's just about the same age as you and turns out that his son actually likes you." 

My eyes started to water as those words came out of my mom's mouth. I'm nothing to her. I'm just someone she can use in order to save the company.

"Stop crying! You're doing this for your father!" 

"THERE'S SO MUCH MORE THAT WE CAN DO! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TRYING TO RESOLVE THINGS BY MAKING ME DO THINGS THAT I DON'T WANT TO?!" I then felt a sharp pain in my cheeks. 

My mother slapped me.

"You fell in love with Haruto so you'll probably end up falling in love with Doyoung!" My eyes widened at what she just said.

Doyoung? Don't tell me it's the same Kim Doyoung from Treasure?!

"There's nothing else we can do. Doyoung will be your new fiancé." My tears are already unstoppable that I can't even see clearly.

Fuck it. This is too much.

When the car started to slow down, I unlocked the door of the car and jumped out right after I opened it. I started to roll on the ground but when I finally stopped, I immediately stood up ignoring the pain I'm feeling on my feet.

"Yuri! Park Yuri come back here!" My mom shouted but I ignored her and continued to run faster. As I ran, I bumped into someone, making me fall to the ground.

"Yu-Yuri?" When I realized that it's Doyoung, I tried to stand up but my ankle hurts so much. He made me place my arm over his shoulder and started to bring me somewhere.

"Let me go! I don't want anything to do with you!" I shouted at him but he just ignored me and even started to walk faster. After about 3 minutes of failing to escape from him, he opened a gate and entered it. 

He made me lay down on the couch and I heard small barks, making me raise my feet on the couch despite the pain I'm feeling. I saw a puppy below the couch.

"Doyoung! Take this puppy away!" I shouted but it took him a good while before arriving back at the living room holding a first aid kit.

"It's alright, I bet he's just awed by your beauty too." I glared at him then I took out my phone to call Haruto but Doyoung took it away from me.

"You'll just worry him." Doyoung told me then he started to treat a large wound on my ankle that's bleeding so much.

"You already know about the marriage right? Do you really even like me? This is the first time that we've talked with each other!" Doyoung nodded, making me roll my eyes.

"It's nothing serious. I'm just attracted to you but I'm not like deeply in love with you." 

"Bullshi- Ah! That hurts!" He smiled at me before apologizing. 

"Don't worry. I'm pretty sure we won't get married. Haruto won't let you go that easily." Doyoung uttered as he wrapped a bandage on my ankle.

"Trust him, Yuri."