-27-

-after 5 years-

Haruto's POV

"What can you say about the issue of you being married to the CEO of YXN company, Kim Yuri?"

"Is the rumor that you're already married to her for 4 years true?!"

"Is it also true that you already have a child with her?!" 

My ears are already ringing because of the commotion. I'm tired because of the flight too and this is what I hear?

"Kim Doyoung! Please give us some response!" I tried to look calm as we walked towards the van. 

The other Treasure members are blocking the cameras and reporters so they wouldn't be able to reach him while I'm just walking ahead as the reporters aren't really looking at me. 

We finally arrived at the van and were able to relax. I looked at Doyoung as he held a paper bag which I already know the content. It's a box of chocolate probably for her.

"A child, huh?" I uttered as soon as we arrived at our dorm. Doyoung looked at me and smirked, making me glare at him.

"Well, if you didn't break your promise with her two years ago then it would've been your child." As he uttered those words, my mind went totally blank and the next thing I knew, I'm already grabbing his collar.

Jihoon hyung stopped me from punching him while Jeongwoo pulled me away from Doyoung. 

Two years ago. The day when I'm supposed to take her away. Far away from them. I was ready to throw my fame just for her but... because of my incompetence, I lost her again.

I was about to go out but he suddenly talked and what he said made my blood boil in anger.

"I thought you'll never look at other girls, Haruto."

"If only you saw how much she cried after waiting for three hours." He continued to talk but Hyunsuk hyung told him to stop. I went out of the dorm, not listening to the members who's shouting my name.

I walked towards a Karaoke room and typed random numbers. After that, I opened my phone and typed her username that I might've already typed over a thousand times.

I looked at her latest post, which is a picture of her hands, with another small hand. My tears began to fall as I thought it could've been my child's hand.

Suddenly, my phone rang and I realized that Ally is the one calling. I lowered the volume of the Karaoke as I answered her call.

"Ya, Haruto! Where are you?!" She shouted and I just sighed. 

"Why do you even care? Just leave me alone." I was about to end the call but she suddenly shouted stop.

"STOP! You're about to end the call again, right?" 

"Just tell me what you need." She cleared her throat and placed the phone on a loudspeaker.

"Awy! Trawberi!" My heart started to beat faster when I heard a child's voice.

"Don't tell me that it's..." 

"You better hurry up if you want to meet him! Yuri will pick her up at 9 PM and I'll come back at 8:30 pm." Yuri shouted and I immediately went out of the Karaoke room. 

I rode a taxi and just after 15 minutes, I arrived at Ally's condo. It didn't take long for her to open the door when I pressed the doorbell.

"Wow, you're so fas- Ya!" I pushed her aside and walked towards her living room and saw a baby watching some cartoons while munching on some strawberries.

"Dohyun..." I uttered as I knelt in front of him. When he looked at me, I wasn't able to stop myself and hugged him tightly. He suddenly started to cry so I stood up and moved sidewards to pacify him.

"I'm leaving. I already changed his diaper so just change it again if he poops, alright?" Ally instructed and I just nodded.

"How can you be so attached to someone who's not even your child?" Ally asked which made me chuckle.

"I just have a feeling that he'll eventually call me dad."