-33-

Haruto's POV

"Tell me where my real child's remains are resting." I froze at what I heard. Real child's remains?

We are now at an apartment that I just bought. Not even the company, Treasure members, and my family know about this place.

"JUST TELL ME, DOYOUNG!" My whole body flinched in shock as Yuri raised her voice. I can clearly hear the desperation in her voice.

It went silent for a while so I looked at the living room. Yuri is sitting on the couch, head rested on a pillow she's hugging tightly. I walked towards the living room and sat in the space beside her.

I laid her head on my shoulder and tucked her stray hair just behind her ears. Her sobs started to become louder, making me feel a sudden pang on my chest.

"Dohyun... is not my child..." She mumbled.

"My biological son, the real Dohyun... died when I gave birth to him... I... didn't even notice!" She stood up and walk towards the window.

"I just fell in love with Dohyun that Doyoung introduced to me... I didn't even get the chance to mourn my real child's death and then now, I failed at taking care of a child who's not my own!

I slowly wrapped my hands around her waist, scared that she might push me away but... she didn't.

"I ki-killed them... Ha-Haruto I... It's my fault!" She began to slam her own chest so I grabbed both of her hands and made her face me.

"Yuri, listen to me. It's not your fault. Also, I'm sure that both of them are happy." She frantically shook her head so I held her face with both of my hands and wiped her tears with my thumbs.

"I should've been the one who died!" I shook my head and hugged her tightly. She continued to whisper the same statement all over again but I answered 'No' every time.

As time passed by, her voice started to sound hoarse and after a few more minutes, she eventually fell asleep. I carried her and laid her on my bed, making sure that the blanket is covering her feet.

When I finally made sure that she's comfortable, I went out of my bedroom and walked towards the kitchen, staring at the food that I made. Tears suddenly started to fall as I saw the strawberry-printed towel on my refrigerator. 

I opened my phone and watched the video of Dohyun babbling while munching on some strawberries.

"Da...da? Trawberry!" I wiped my tears when the video finally ended. I rested my head on the dining table and let my tears stream down my cheeks.

Dohyun... take care of the new Dohyun up there, alright? I'll take care of your mother so don't worry about her.

-

Yuri's POV

The cold breeze made my skirt sway then the coldness eventually made me shiver. I felt immense pain in my chest as I stared at the gravestone on the ground. 

"Baby... I'm sorry that I only got to visit you now..." I traced the name, Dohyun Kim that carved on the stone's surface. I didn't even bother to stop my tears knowing that I can't do that.

"But... I hope you're happy with your brother... You've got the sa-same name as him..." I was just about to wipe my tears with my palm but Haruto handed me a handkerchief. 

"I'm sure they're both happy while playing with each other." Haruto uttered as he sat on the grass beside me.

"I hope so..." I stared at the sky and right back at the gravestone. Suddenly, I saw an old man walking towards us.

"You're visiting him?" The old man asked us while pointing at the gravestone. I nodded then he suddenly smiled.

"Are you the child's mom? I've only seen a man visit him every once in a while." I nodded at his question but left confused at his words. A man? Doyoung?

"He told me that the child is already dead when he's still inside your stomach. It must've been hard, right?" My eyes widened at his statement. Already dead when he's still inside my stomach?

"Well anyway, who is this guy? A friend? You're not with your husba- Oh wait he's here!" He suddenly started waving while looking behind us.

When I turned around, I saw Doyoung walking fastly towards us. Haruto hid me beside him and my heart started to beat faster.

"Well, I need to go. I still need to cut some grass over there." The old man left and Doyoung didn't take long to reach us.

"You're still trying to get her?! Can't you just leave her alone?!" Doyoung shouted and tried to go near me but Haruto pushed him away.

"You should be the one to leave." Haruto sternly uttered.

"She's my wife, I'm her husband! You don't have the right to say that to me!" Doyoung tried to grab my hand again but Haruto grabbed his collar and made him lay on the ground.

"Then why don't we ask her if she wants to go with you?" Doyoung laughed at Haruto's remark. Doyoung looked at me, eyes showing desperation.

"Yuri, you know that I can't live without you..." He started to cry, and as I looked at him, I noticed that he was not taking care of himself.

"We're both broken, Doyoung. I know you're sad about Dohyun's death too but... you've just done too much." I walked towards him as I removed the ring on my finger.

"I can't bear to look at your face because everything you've done keeps on haunting me whenever I see you." I held his hand and placed the ring on top of his hand.

"Let's not see each other for a while."