Chapter 1

Jade's POV

I was sitting on the couch, with Perrie cuddled into my side. We were in Jesy's hotel room and we had just finished a concert in Copenhagen.

"So what are we gonna do? We need to find a drummer for the next tour... Any suggestions?" Leigh Anne asked.

"Maybe we should just have an audicion?" Jesy said and looked at me and Pez.

"I dunno... Isn't that too complicated? What about we look out for one tomorrow, when we visit that music school?" Perrie suggested while looking up at me.

"Why would it be complicated to have an audicion??" Jesy laughed.

"Cause it's a lot of work" Pez grinned.

"Oh god Pez, you lazy ass" Lee said and flopped back on the bed.

"What do you think Jade?" Jes asked and looked at me.

"I mean if we look for one tomorrow at the school, and we don't find one, then sure let's have an audicion" I shrugged.

"Of course she's gonna side with Perrie" Lee said while throwing her hands in the air dramatically. Jesy just laughed and said "I actually think Jade's got a point, it's less work. I mean if we find one tomorrow, then we don't need to have an audicion"

"HAHA! I WAS RIGHT!" Pez shrieked excitedly.

"Calm down Pez" Lee said and threw a pillow at Perrie.

"What the hell Lee?!" I asked and shot her a deathglare.

"She should control her ego. So what if we picked her idea??" Lee said annoyed.

"That doesn't make it okay for you to attack her!!" I said and got up from my seat.

"Woah woah, calm down both of you. This is no reason to fight" Jesy said and got up as well. She looked back and forth between me and Lee.

"You're right, I'm sorry" I said and sat back down in Perrie's arms.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have thrown the pillow" Lee said and smiled at Perrie, who smiled back.

"Okay children. Now that's worked out, we should probably go to bed. After all, we need to get up early tomorrow" Jes said and smiled.

"Agreed" I said and got up. I held my hand out to Pez, who quickly grabbed it and got up as well. Lee also got up and walked to the door.

"Goodnight Jes" Lee said and walked out the door.

"Sleep tight girls, see you tomorrow" Jesy said as me and Perrie walked out.

"Goodnight Lee Lee" Perrie said as we reached our room.

"Goodnight" Lee smiled and walked to her room.

"It was really nice of you to stick up for me tonight." Pez said and kissed my cheek.

"Always baby" I smiled and pulled her in for a real kiss. We pulled apart and both smiled like crazy.

"Now let's go to bed, before it gets too late" Pez smiled and pecked my lips.