Chapter 92

Hailee's POV
I pulled Ash with me inside the trailer and dropped my bag on the couch, before turning towards her.
"You look tired.. why don't you take a nap, while I get ready?" I asked, stroking her cheek softly. She just smiled softly in return, before wrapping her arms around my waist, hugging me tightly. I chuckled lightly at her cuteness, before pulling her closer. I kissed her forehead, before pulling apart, she just had the cutest smile on her face.

"I need to get ready. Take a nap." I said and gave her a light kiss.

"Okay." she said with a smile and laid on the couch, I went over to her and wrapped my jacket around her and stroked her hair lightly, before starting to get ready.

After getting dressed, the hair and makeup department came and did my makeup as well as my hair. When I was finished I looked over at Ash, who was still curled up on the couch, with her face buried in my jacket. I could feel a major grin, creeping onto my face.

I looked at the time, and it was time to go, so I went over to Ash and crouched down next to her, stroking her hair softly.

"Wake up, babe. I need to go to the set." I said and kissed her forehead, making her open her eyes.

"Can I come with you?" she asked and sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"I was hoping you would." I said with a smile, which she of course returned. I held my hand out for her, which she quickly grabbed, lacing our fingers together, as we exited the trailer and walked to the set.

-

"Hailee, there you are. You ready?" Adrian asked as he came up to me and Ash.

"Yeah, I'm ready. I want you to meet my girlfriend. Adrian this is Ash, Ash this is Adrian. Adrian plays my brother on the show, as you probably know." I introduced them to each other and watched them shake hands.

"Nice to meet you." Ash said with a smile.

"You too. It's nice to put a face to the girl who's making Hailee smile so much." Adian said, making Ash chuckle and me blush.

"Hey, you must be Ash. I'm Anna." Anna popped in from nowhere, sticking her hand out to Ash, who quickly shook it with a soft smile.

"Guys, we gotta get ready." Ella said, coming over to us as well.

"One moment, we're talking to Ash." Adrian said, making Ella look up at Ash.

"Oh my, I'm sorry. How incredibly rude of me. It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Ella." Ella said and shook Ash's hand with a smile.

"Likewise." Ash said with a smile, but I could feel the tension in her hand, so I gave it a comforting squeeze.

"I need to go." I said and smiled softly at Ash.

"It's okay. I'll sit here and watch." Ash said with a smile and sat in my director's chair, as the other's walked away.

"You look hot, sitting in my chair." I said and leaned in, capturing her lips in a quick kiss, making her smirk.