Chapter 12

Perrie's POV

"Hello Miss, we're looking for Ash." I said to the receptionist.

"Yes, she's in room 727 on the third floor." she answered and gave us a smile.

"Thank you, have a nice day." Jade said, smiling. We went to the elevator and went to the third floor. We walked down the hall, looking for 727.

"Oh there it is." Lee said, pointing at the door. I walked up to it and knocked on the door. We stood there waiting impatiently, but before we knew it, the door swung open revealing Ash.

"Hey there." I said, grinning and pulling her into a hug.

"Oh my goodness, I missed you guys." she said as she hugged the others.

"We missed you too." Jesy said and smiled.

"Come in." Ash said and let us into the small dorm room.

"Okay so, how about we start loading the boxes into the car?" Lee asked.

"Yeah sure, sounds good. I dunno how all of this is going, to look after the plane ride tho." Ash said, scratching the back of her neck.

"Babe, that's not gonna be a problem." I said, smirking at her.

"What do you mean? You do know, the people at the airport throw your stuff around, right?" Ash asked and looked at me confused.

"Yeah I know, but the thing is, we're not going on just any plane. We're taking our private jet. And our crew is gentle." I said, still smirking at her.

"Seriously?" she asked, looking at the other girls, who nodded.

"Welcome to the Little Mix family." Jade said, smiling at her while putting an arm around me.

After explaining the situation to Ash, we loaded all the stuff into the truck, and got in the car. Lee was driving, Jes was riding shotgun, and Jade, Ash and I were in the backseat, I was in the middle.

Ash was looking out the window, while playing with her fingers.

"You okay?" I asked and pulled a strand of hair away from her face.

"What?" she asked and snapped her head around to face me.

"Are you okay?" I asked again, smiling softly at her.

"Yeah, just nervous." she said and looked down at her hands.

"You can talk to me. You know that." I said, still smiling.

"Not now." she said looking up at me, giving me a small smile. I nodded understanding, and took her hand giving it a squeeze. I felt her tense up. I knew something was wrong. At this point Jade was leaning against my shoulder, making me turn my head to look at her. I knew she had heard, of course she had, I mean all the girls had. Jade looked at me, smiling softly. We always had the ability to communicate without words, and she threw me a look - "Give her time." I nodded softly. Jesy turned the radio on and handed Ash the aux cable.

"Here. Find some music." Jes said and smiled at her. Ash actually had pretty good taste. Music is one of the best ways to get to know someone.

We arrived at the airport half an hour later. We drove all the way up to the plane, which we had special permission to do. We went inside the plane, while the crew loaded the boxes inside. Ash was chatting with Lee, so I sat down with Jade and Jesy. I kept looking over there, making Jade put her hand on my knee. I looked at her confused.

"Give her time." she said, this time out loud.

"Whatever it is, she will tell you eventually. She trusts you. It just wasn't the right time before, which is understandable since we were all together." Jesy said and smiled softly at me. I nodded looking back at Ash.