Chapter 131

A/N: This is a long one..

Hailee's POV
I woke up the next morning and looked over at Ash, who was being pinned to the bed by Naya, who was laying sound asleep on top of her. I smiled to myself and got out of bed, going into the bathroom, where I did my morning routine. After I finished doing my makeup, I went downstairs and grabbed myself some cereal. I hopped up on the kitchen counter and ate my cereal.

After eating I just sat there on the counter, scrolling through my phone, till the sound of someone coming downstairs made me snap out of my thoughts.
"Morning, babe." Ash said and came over to me, standing in between my legs.

"Morning, baby." I replied with a soft smile, leaning down, pressing my lips against hers in a soft kiss. "Where's Naya?" I asked, when we pulled apart.

"She's on her way. She wanted to prove that she could put her hoodie on by herself, so she told me to leave." Ash chuckled, making me smile at the thought.

"She's quite sassy." I said, still smiling like an idiot.

"Yeah, but that just makes her so much more lovable." Ash replied, smiling brightly as well. Just then, I heard small footsteps approaching, so I turned my head, seeing Naya come into the kitchen with a bright smile on her cute little face.

"Look, mama! I told you, I could do it." Naya said triumfly, making Ash chuckle, when she saw that Naya had in fact managed to put her hoodie on. The only thing was, that it was on backwards. "Why are you laughing?" Naya asked and furrowed her eyebrows.

"You did great, honey, but the hoodie is facing the wrong way." I said and hopped off the counter.

"What do you mean?" Naya asked and looked down at her hoodie confused.

"When it is faced that way, people can do this.." Ash chuckled and pulled the hood over Naya's face. "You see?" Ash asked and Naya shook her head.

"I can't see anything." she replied, pulling the hood away from her face.

"Please, just let me help you." Ash said, crouching down next to her.

"Okay." Naya said and raised her hands above her head, letting Ash pull the hoodie off. Just then there was a knock at the door, so while Ash helped Naya, I went and answered the door.

"Hey, Haiz." Perrie said with a smile, when I opened the door, revealing her and Jade.

"Well, if it isn't the newly engaged couple." I said and smiled back at them.

"We were wondering if you guys had any plans today, or if we could take Naya to the zoo?" Jade asked and smiled.

"I mean, sure. We don't really have anything planned." I replied, opening the door further, letting them inside.

"We were just thinking that you and Ash maybe needed some time just the two of you." Perrie said and winked at me.

"And we also just really wanted to get to know Naya a little more." Jade added with a smile, making me smile as well. Just then Naya came running into the hall, right into Jade's arms.

"Hey there, peanut. Do you wanna come to the zoo with me and Auntie Pez today?" Jade asked, as she picked Naya up. Naya looked over at me with pleading eyes, making me smile at her softly, before nodding.

"Yes!" Naya said and giggled, when Jade pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"What?" Ash asked, confused as she came into the room.

"We're taking Naya to the zoo." Perrie replied with a soft smile, making Ash nod her head understanding. "We'll make sure to be gone for a few hours." Pez leaned in and whispered in my ear, before winking at me.