Chapter 91

Ash's POV
I woke up due to the plane shaking and looked at the time. It was already 4:17am so the plane would be landing soon. I sat up excitedly in my seat and looked out the window, I could see the different states and cities going by beneath the plane.

Soon enough I could hear the captain's voice over the speakers. "Ladies and gentlemen, we're preparing for landing, so please buckle your seatbelts and turn your seat in the upright position. We thank you for traveling with us and hope to see you again soon." the captain said and I quickly did as told. The plane touched down in LA and I quickly grabbed my stuff, before heading out. I waited impatiently at baggage claim and decided to text Perrie in the meantime.

(Ash
Hey, Pez <3
Just landed.

Perrie)
Hi sweetie <3
Was the trip okay?

(Ash
It was okay,
I managed to get some sleep.
Now I'm just waiting for my bags,
then I can go meet Haiz.

Perrie)
Good to hear.
Have fun! The girls says hi <3

(Ash
Say hi back <3
Talk to you soon.

I looked up from my phone, at the sound of the conveyor belt moving. Soon enough I had all my bags, and quickly hurried out to where Hailee would be waiting. I walked fast towards the exit, where I spotted Hailee with a beautiful smile on her face. As soon as she saw me, she hurried over to me and I dropped half of my stuff, when she pulled me into a tight embrace.

"Hi baby." I said and buried my face in her neck.

"Hey, babe." she said and rubbed my back softly. She pulled back enough for our faces to be just inches apart, before connecting our lips in a long awaited kiss.

"I missed you so much." she said and kissed my forehead.

"I missed you too." I said and leaned into her touch.

"We should get going. We need to be at the set in an hour and a half." she said and picked one of my suitcases up and took my hand with her free one. We walked to the car and shoved my stuff inside and got in the front seat. We held each other's hand the entire ride, while catching up on everything.

Before I knew it, we pulled into a parking spot, outside the giant filming area. Hailee turned off the car and turned to face me with a smile.

"You ready?" she asked and moved a couple of loose strands of hair out of my face.

"One moment." I said with a smirk, before grabbing her chin and connecting our lips in a soft kiss.

"Smooth." she said and smirked as well, before getting out of the car and I quickly followed. She grabbed her bag and took my hand in hers, lacing our fingers together, before pulling me with her to her trailer.