Chapter 79

Perrie's POV
Jade and I were casually watching a movie, when all of the sudden, we heard the sound of loud moaning coming from Ash's apartment.

"For goodness sake." I mumbled, making Jade laugh.

"What's wrong, babe? You jealous?" Jade asked with a smirk, making me glare at her.

"Fuck you." I huffed and tried to concentrate on the tv.

"I'd rather have you do it for me." Jade said, her smirk was even bigger now.

"Is that right?" I asked, a small smirk of my own creeping onto my face.

"We could make it into a competition." Jade said and pecked my lips.

"No.. no.. that's just too weird.." I said and cringed at the thought, making Jade laugh.

"I was kidding, babe. Come here." Jade said and opened her arms for me. I happily cuddled into her and turned my attention back to the movie. Jade turned up the volume of the tv, to drown the sounds coming from next door. Luckily when the movie ended, they had finished next door as well, so it was nice and quiet.

"I really didn't expect them to tell the world already.." Jade suddenly said, making me look up at her.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Ash and Hailee. The fact that Haiz posted that picture and talked about it on tv.. I just think they're being really brave about it." Jade said with a smile.

"True.. let's just hope they won't get too much hate.. you never know how the public will react." I said with a sad smile.

"They probably won't.. and if they do, we'll be here for them." Jade said with a soft smile.

"Exactly, anyone that messes with them, messes with us." I said and cuddled closer to Jade.