Chapter 135

A/N: This is it, people! This is the last chapter!

Ash's POV

I have never loved anyone as much as I did at that moment. Watching Hailee and Naya, just made me so incredibly happy, and I knew that this was forever. We were gonna be one happy family for the rest of our days. I couldn't help the tears that were welling up in my eyes, so I excused myself and went into the bathroom to wipe my eyes.

I barely got to close the door, before it was pushed open and in came Hailee, with a worried look on her face.
"Baby, what is it?" Haiz asked and wiped my tears away softly with her thumbs.

"Nothing.. I'm just so happy that you're home.." I sobbed out, as Hailee pulled me closer, wrapping me in a tight embrace.

"Awww, baby.. you're so cute." she chuckled and pulled back, looking into my eyes with a soft smile. I chuckled a little and grabbed the collar of her shirt, pulling her closer, before closing the gap between us, kissing her passionately. Our lips moved in perfect sync, and the way her soft hands caressed my cheeks made everything so much more perfect. I slowly pulled back, brushing my nose over hers, as I did so.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and hugged her tightly, while her arms snaked around my waist, hugging me back just as tight.
"I love you so much, Hailee, now and forever." I said, as we pulled apart.

"I love you too, Ash, more than you know." she replied and leaned down, sealing our lips together in a loving kiss.

"We should probably get back to Naya." I chuckled and took her hand, lacing our fingers together, leading her back into the living room, where Naya was sitting in front of the TV, watching a movie.

-

I knew that I had found my forever home in Hailee and I was gonna do everything in my power to make it stay that way. My love for her and for Naya, was stronger than ever and I knew in my heart that this was truly how my life was meant to be.

It's crazy to think about all that has happened over the last few years.. It all started with me randomly meeting my girls from Little Mix and then all of the sudden I was working with them. We became best friends. They became my family, when no one else wanted to be, and I am forever grateful for the love they have shown me.

I'll never forget when I first met Hailee and how close we got. Eventually we started dating and before I knew it, we were engaged and then married. Where did the time go?

Oh my goodness, I might just cry in pure happiness, when I think about when I first met Naya and got to know her. She's the light in my life. She can make me smile just by being there. Hailee of course can do the same, but that's different.

Hailee and Naya are the two most important people in my life, and I'll spend the rest of my life making theirs as amazing as I possibly can.

The End.

A/N: Holy damn!
I can't believe I have actually finished this story. I have worked on it for so long and now it's finished.
Thank you, to everyone that has read it and supported it, for that I am forever grateful! I hope you all enjoyed my story!
Have a good one <3