Chapter 126

A/N: Yet another long chapter.

Ash's POV
I woke up the next morning, literally being pinned to the bed. I opened my eyes, spotting Naya laying fully on top of me, with Hailee's arm wrapped around her back. Hailee had her face in my neck, and when you add that to the fact that Naya was pinning me down, I literally could not move.

After a while I felt Naya stirring on top of me, before hugging me tighter, making me smile as she opened her eyes, looking around the room confused, before her eyes landed on me, putting a cute little smile on her face.

"Morning, sweetiepie." I said with a smile.

"Morning, mama." she said and smiled back at me, before looking over at Hailee, who was still asleep.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, looking at the little angel on top of me, who nodded softly in return. "Let's go make breakfast, then we can wake mommy up afterwards." I said and Naya nodded happily, before getting off me. I smiled and got out of bed, grabbing Naya's hand as we went downstairs.

"Do you like pancakes?" I asked and lifted Naya up, placing her on the kitchen counter.

"Yes! I love pancakes!" Naya replied, excitedly and clapped her hands in the most adorable way, making me grin at her. I started making pancakes, while chatting with Naya, who watched me with wide eyes as I flipped a pancake.

-

When I finished the breakfast, Naya helped set the table, before we both went upstairs to wake Hailee up. We both crawled onto the bed and I pointed at Hailee's sides, making Naya attack Hailee's sides, tickling her like there was no tomorrow. I barked out a laugh, when Hailee shot her eyes open, giggling while trying to catch Naya's tiny arms.

"No! Stop! Please! Haha! Naya!" Hailee shrieked, making Naya smirk in the cutest way. "Ash! Do something!" Hailee continued shrieking, making me chuckle.

"Okay, Naya, I think that's enough. We don't want mommy to pee in the bed." I chuckled, making Naya pull her hands back, giggling at Hailee's facial expression.

"That was evil." Hailee giggled and sat up, pulling Naya into her embrace, kissing all over her face, causing Naya to burst out in giggles.

"We made breakfast." Naya said and smiled at Hailee, who glanced at me.

"Naya basically did all the work." I chuckled and winked at Hailee, who smiled back.

"Well, thank you, that's very sweet of you." Haiz said and kissed Naya's forehead.

"Let's go eat." Naya said and got out of Hailee's arms, before heading for the door.

"I'll be right there, I just need to pee." Haiz replied and pressed a quick kiss on my lips, before going to the bathroom. I smiled to myself and followed Naya downstairs, where we sat at the table, waiting for Hailee.

"This looks so good." Hailee said and sat down beside me with a smile.

-

When we had finished eating, we took a quick trip to the store to buy Naya a bathing suit, as well as some floaties, so that we could enjoy the great weather with a dip in the pool. When we came home, Naya quickly got changed and so did Hailee, while I filled the floaties with air.

Just as I had filled the last one, Naya came running, straight for the pool. Luckily I managed to pick her up as she was running, before she jumped into the pool.

"Whoa whoa whoa, hold your horses. You need to have your floaties on, sweetie." I said, just as Hailee came running in a panic.

"Thank god, you caught her. She just took off, before I had any chance to react." Hailee said relieved when she saw Naya in my arms.