Chapter 33

Hailee's POV
I knocked on the door and it was quickly opened by Leigh.
"Hi guys, come in." Lee said and stepped aside to let us in. We walked in and saw Jerrie cuddled up on the couch and Jes on her bed. Leigh then walked past us and flopped onto her bed. I sat down on the armchair, while Ash just stood there looking confused. I motioned for her to come over, and when she did I pulled her down onto my lap. She looked at me with a smile and quickly got comfortable.

"How was the interview?" I asked, while Ash cuddled into me.

"It was boring." Jesy said, making the girls laugh.

"Yeah, those people really didn't have any interesting questions. It was just the same old boring shit." Jade said, earning a slap on her chest from Perrie.

"Language!" Perrie said and looked at Jade with a really stern look.

"Sorry, babba." Jade said and Perrie pecked her lips.

"How about you guys? What have you been up to?" Leigh asked, looking at Ash and I. I felt Ash tense up, so I quickly rubbed her arm.

"Nothing much, we ate some food and then we went on a walk." I said, shrugging my shoulders, which made Ash relax against me.

"We have tomorrow off, so what should we do?" Jes asked.

"There's a county fair down by the harbor, we could go there." Ash suggested, looking at Jesy, who nodded.

"I like that idea. It's been a long time since we've done something like that." Jade said with a smile.

"Agreed." Leigh said and Perrie nodded as well.

"Great, let's do that. How about we go there around 4pm or something? Then we have the chance to sleep in." Jes said.

"Amen!" Pez said, making Ash giggle. I was still stroking her arm softly, and she was leaning against me. Just then Jade let out a loud yawn, making Perrie smile at her.

"Speaking of sleep, I'm so tired. I'm gonna go to bed." Jade said, getting up.

"I'll be there shortly." Pez said with a smile, as Jade headed out.
Just then I noticed the fact that Ash's breathing had slowed, and I saw that she had fallen asleep.

"I think Ash is tired as well." Lee said, making me chuckle.

"I think you're right." I said, as Perrie got up.

"Imma go now as well." Pez said and headed towards the door.

"Yeah, we should probably also go to bed." I said and stood up with Ash in my arms.

"Sleep tight girls, see you tomorrow." Jesy said as Pez opened the door for me. We walked down the hall to our rooms.

"Want some help with the door?" Perrie asked, since I still had Ash in my arms.

"Yes please, the key is in my pocket." I said with a smile. Pez quickly pulled the key out of my pocket and opened the door for me and slid the key back in my pocket.
"Thank you, goodnight." I said with a grateful smile.

"No problem. Goodnight, see you tomorrow." Pez said and walked to her room.

I walked inside and carefully placed Ash on her bed, before going back and closing and locking the door. I then went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I came back, Ash had sat up on her bed and was looking around the room.
"Hi baby." I said as I crawled into my bed. She looked at me with the biggest pout.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking at her with concern.

"The wind." she said. I listened closely and she was right, the wind was howling outside. I smiled softly at her, and patted the spot next to me.

"Come here." I said, and she flew out of her bed and over into mine.

"I'm sorry." she said quietly, making me look at her.

"What are you sorry about?" I asked and pulled her close to me.

"I'm difficult." she said and a tear escaped her eye.

"No baby, you're not difficult. You're just not comfortable with stormy weather." I said, stroking her hair softly. She got up on her elbows and looked down at me.

"I love you. Thank you for a wonderful day." she said and leaned down to kiss me. I pulled lightly on her neck and smiled into the kiss.

"I love you too. I'm the one that should thank you. You took me out, on the most wonderful date ever." I said after we pulled away. She smiled softly at me and cuddled into my neck.

"Goodnight, love." she whispered and hugged me tight.

"Sleep tight, babe." I said and kissed her head.