Chapter 42

Ash's POV
After the show

We were chilling backstage in one of the bigger dressing rooms. I decided that now is the time, so I sat up and looked at Hailee, who was sitting next to me. She put her phone down and sat up as well, with a soft smile on her face.

"Girls, there is something we wanna talk to you about." I said to get their attention.

"Wassup?" Perrie asked with a bright smile. 'I hope that smile stays' I thought.  

"Here's the deal.. I think we all need to be honest with each other.." I said and looked down into my lap.

"What's wrong bubba?" Jade asked, her voice full of concern.

"Sorry, this is just really hard." I said and I felt Hailee rub my back softly, making me calm down a little.

"You can tell us anything." Pez said. 'Yeah, we'll see about that' I thought.

"Okay.. Here goes.. For the last couple of weeks.. Hailee and I have been spending a lot of time together.. And the reason for that is, that we're dating.." I said, and slowly looked up at the girls.

Jade of course didn't look surprised at all, in fact she had the biggest smirk on her face. Leigh Anne was smiling like a crazy person and Jesy had a supportive smile on her face as well.

And then there's Perrie. She looked like she had seen a ghost, that of course was before she stormed out the door.

"Shit!" I said and buried my face in my hands.

"I'll go talk to her." Jade said and got up.

"No, this is between me and her. I'll find her." I said and got up and headed out the door.

After searching the entire arena, I found her sitting on the edge of the stage. She had her back to me, so I slowly walked towards her and sat down next to her.

"Pez.." I didn't get to say anything else, before she cut me off.

"Don't! I don't wanna hear it." she said and jumped off the stage and walked towards the door.

"Pez wait!" I said and jumped down as well, before grabbing onto her arm.

"No means no. I don't wanna hear it, Ash." she said and I could see a tear escaping her eye, which broke my heart.

"I know, but please just hear me out.. Please." I pleaded, making her sigh in defeat.

"Fine." she said and sat on one of the seats in the giant arena. I slowly sat down next to her and took her hands in mine, making her look at me.

"I wanted to tell you all along.. but I was scared that you might react like this. I hated having to keep this from you.. cause you're my Pezza.. you're my big sister." I said.

"How long?" she asked, her voice cracking slightly at the end.

"Well, I've liked her since the beginning. And we've been flirting since the start as well. Then a couple of weeks ago we told each other how we felt. Then we went on a couple of dates.. And at the county fair she asked me to be hers.. And then that evening.. Yeah, you get it." I said with a blush, making her chuckle a little.

"What's so funny?" I asked with a smile.

"You really like her.. don't you?" she asked with a smile.

"I love her." I said, grinning like an idiot.

"Okay, here's the deal. If she EVER hurts you, she's gonna get her ass kicked." she said, making me giggle.