Chapter 3

Perrie's POV

Before we knew it we parked in front of the school. After thanking the driver once again, we stepped out and went inside the huge building.

"Hello ladies, I'm Emily and i'll be your guide today. Welcome to the danish School of Music. We're very happy to have you." A lady greeted us as soon as we stepped in.

"Thank you so much, we're so glad to be here as well. I'm Jade, and this is Perrie, Jesy and Leigh Anne." Jade said and introduced us all.

"Nice to meet you all. If you follow me, I'll show you around." Emily smiled and showed us around.

"Okay this is the last room, which also happens to be the performance room." Emily said, as we walked into the last room of the tour.

"So I'm guessing this is where we'll perform?" Lee asked and looked at Emily.

"Exactly." Emily said, as she showed us into the room. It was a room full of chairs, facing a cute little stage. The room was decked out! Posters and banners all over the place, of people that had performed there before us. And on the wall behind the stage, there was a banner with 'Little Mix' written on it.

"Wow." was all I could say.

"Yeah this is really cool." Jesy said, and smiled.

"Thank you. I'll get out of your way, and you can get ready to perform." Emily smiled and left the room.

"Okay, let's get the sound equipment ready, for when the students get here." Jade said, and walked down to the stage. We all got ready and before we knew it, the doors opened, and students came in and took a seat. I had lowkey expected for them to come running to the stage. But I guess they have some sort of 'leave the celebs alone'-policy here. So they all just sat in their seats and looked excited.

"Hi everybody, I'm Jesy." Jesy said and waved.

"Hello I'm Perrie." I said and smiled at them.

"Hi I'm Jade." Jade said and grinned.

"Nice to see you, I'm Leigh Anne." Lee said.

"And we're Little Mix." we all said together, and the students cheered.