Chapter 118

Hailee's POV
At 6pm everybody found their seats. At the head table there were my parents, Griffin, my bridesmaids, the Little Mix girls, Ash's cousin Cece and her cousin Liza.. and oh yeah, me and Ash of course. I stood up and grabbed the microphone, when everyone sat down.

"Hello everybody, thank you so much for coming, it means the world to Ash and I. The food will be selfserve, in the order of the table numbers, starting with our table. Have a great night and bon appetit." I said and grabbed Ash's hand pulling her with me over to the buffet, followed by the rest of the table. We sat down and started to eat, chatting with the others at our table.

-

A little while later it was time for the many many toasts.

"I promised your mom that I would speak for the both of us, since she wouldn't be able to keep it together." Dad started, making me smile at my mom. "We are so happy for you both. Ash, you have managed to love Hailee like she deserves. You make her happy, and for that we are very grateful. We know you haven't had it easy with your family, but just know that now that you're a part of our family, you will never have to feel alone again. We support you in everything that you do and we will be there every step of the way. Same goes for you, Hailee, we will always be there for you, to love and support you. We love you both very much and wish you a happy life together." When dad finished his toast, both me and Ash had tears in our eyes. We both got up and hugged him and my mom.

"I'm gonna speak for me and the girls. Ash, when you stepped into our lives, it started as a work arrangement, but you quickly became a part of the Little Mix family. You are practically our little sister and we love you so much and wish you all the best. When you started dating Hailee, I wasn't pleased, because of the fear that she might hurt you.. But I warmed up to her, when I saw how great she treats you. Hailee, you are the only one we would accept for Ash, because you're so kindhearted and you treat her with respect. We hope you have an amazing life together and just know that we love you both and are with you guys every step of the way." Perrie finished her toast and we got up and hugged her and the other three girls as well.

-

Many more toasts were made and before I knew it, it was Ash's turn.

"Hailee, where do I even start? I still remember the first time you texted me, the conversations we had and how close we got so fast. Then when I first saw you in person, the first thing I thought was 'Damn she looks good', and you still do, you're the most stunning woman I know and I'm incredibly lucky to be able to call you mine. I still get butterflies when I think about our first kiss, our first hug and when you first asked me to be your girlfriend. When you started to write your song about me, I couldn't believe it, but you just said I would have to get used to it. I was out of this world excited when you agreed to marry me and I've never felt more lucky. I love you, Hailee, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." Ash ended her toast and I quickly stood up and pressed a long hard kiss onto her lips. She smiled at me and handed me the microphone, before sitting down, looking up at me.

"I don't know how to follow that, but I'll try. Ash, baby, the first time I texted you, I was so nervous, but we clicked right away and we ended up becoming best friends. I remember walking into that rehearsal room for the first time, and as soon as I saw you I thought 'Oh my stars, she is so cute'. I love thinking about the first time you told me how you felt and the kiss that followed. The first time I took you out, I wanted to treat you as the queen you are and I really hope I did. I still get butterflies every time I hold your hand, kiss you, or even just look at you. The moment you asked me to marry you, I didn't need to think twice, since I knew that you and I were meant to be. I can't wait to start this new chapter of our lives. I love you so much, Ash." I finished my toast, and Ash quickly got on her feet, grabbed my face and pressed her lips on mine in yet another long hard kiss.