Chapter 49

Ash's POV
I woke up to being spooned by Hailee. I took her hand in mine and gently kissed the back of it. I looked up at the clock on the wall and it read 9:38am. I felt Hailee stirr a little, before hugging me tight and nuzzling into the back of my neck.

"Morning babe." I said and kissed her hand again.

"Morning." she mumbled, her hot breath tickling my neck. I turned in her arms and hugged her tight.

"We should get up." I said and pecked her lips, before getting out of bed. I could feel her eyes on me, while I got changed.

"Babe, stop staring and get up." I chuckled as I pulled a shirt over my head.

"That's easy for you to say.. If you had this view, you would be staring as well." she said as she stood up. I couldn't help but bite my lip, because she was just so freaking gorgeous.

"See what I mean?" she asked with a smirk and walked over to me.

"Yeah.." I mumbled, my eyes fixed on her abs. She pulled lightly at my chin, so that I was looking her in the eyes, before pulling me into a kiss. I pulled her closer by her waist, that way I had perfect access to her abs. God, I just love those abs.

"I love you, but if you don't get dressed, we're gonna have a repeat of last night." I said after pulling away.

"Would that be so bad?" she asked, still smirking. I chuckled and threw a shirt at her.

"Just get dressed." I said and went to the bathroom. Luckily when I came back out, she had clothes on, so now I could focus.

We went downstairs to where Jerrie was still sleeping on the couch. Jes and Lee had not gotten up either, so we decided to make some breakfast.

I was making some pancake mix, when all of the sudden Hailee wrapped her arms around me from behind. She started to suck on my neck, right on my sweet spot, so of course I couldn't resist. I leaned into her touch, she spun me around and pushed me against the counter. I wrapped my arms around her neck and she lifted me up, placing me on the counter. We were having a full on makeout session, when someone clears their throat. We jumped apart and looked at Perrie who stood in the doorway, looking at us with raised eyebrows.

"Morning guys. Sorry to interrupt, but I was just wondering what we're having for breakfast." Perrie said with a small smirk.

"We were actually in the middle of making breakfast." Hailee said and walked back to the toast she was making before our little 'break'.

"Mmhm." Pez said with an amused look, before going back to the living room.

We finished making breakfast, without any more spontaneous breaks.

"Girls! Breakfast is ready!" I called out and sat at the table next to Hailee.

"I can't wait for the pool party!" Leigh said excitedly as she sat down.

"Good thing we brought swimsuits." Jade chuckled and stuffed a piece of pancake in her mouth.