Chapter 128

Hailee's POV
The following week

The plane touched down in London, early in the afternoon. Naya was beyond excited and literally could not stand still, as we waited for our baggage.

"Naya, sweetie, please stay here. I know you're excited, but we need to wait for the bags." I said, crouching down in front of her. She nodded excitedly and looked with wide eyes, as the conveyor belt started to move. We got our bags and met up with Leigh Anne at her car, since she had promised to pick us up.

"Lee Lee!" Ash said excitedly and pulled Leigh in for a hug.

"Hey guys, it's so good to see you." Leigh Anne said and gave me a hug as well. Naya was hiding behind my legs and I could tell she was a little nervous.

"Naya, baby, come say hi to auntie Lee." Ash said with a soft smile, making Naya pop her head out from behind me.

"Hi sweetie." Leigh said softly and crouched down, opening her arms, waiting for a hug. Naya slowly walked over to her and hugged her, putting a big smile on my face.

"We should probably get going, the girls are waiting." Leigh said, as they pulled apart. Naya and I got in the backseat, while Ash got in next to Leigh, as we started the drive to LM-Studio.

-

We arrived at LM-Studio and hurried inside, going straight to Jade and Perrie's apartment. As soon as we stepped through the door, all three girls turned to look at us with big smiles on their faces.
"Hey girls, good to see you. Come say hello to Naya." Ash said with a smile, as the girls made their way over to us.

"Hey sweetie." Jade said and crouched down with open arms, letting Naya run into her embrace, while Ash and I hugged the other two in the meantime. Jade and Naya pulled apart, but when Jade stood up, Naya wouldn't let go of her leg, making us all chuckle.

"She's very happy to see you." Ash chuckled and hugged Jade, while Naya was still clinging to her leg.

"Well, I'm happy to see her too." Jade said with a big smile and hugged me as well.

"Thank you for coming with such short notice, to help us with the concert. We really appreciate it." Jesy said and smiled as if there was nothing suspicious about it at all.

"Anytime. I missed drumming anyway, so." Ash said with a light cluckle.

"We should get settled in." I said, taking Ash's hand in mine, making her look at me with a soft smile.

"Yeah. Naya, we need to go unpack, come on." Ash said, but Naya just shook her head rapidly, clinging even tighter to Jade's leg.

"Sweetie, we'll see each other again later, we're having dinner together tonight. But right now, you have to go with mama and mommy." Jade said, making Naya look up at her with a pout. "If you go now, then you get to sit with me tonight." Jade continued and amazingly that did the trick; Naya let go of Jade and went over, grabbing Ash's hand. Just before we left I saw her glancing back at Jade, who winked in return.

-

We went into Ash's old apartment, which the girls had made into, sort of a guest room. We started unpacking and since Naya was really tired after the flight, we put her down for a nap. Ash came down the stairs, after tucking Naya into bed, and flopped down on the couch.
"Babe, come here." she said and patted the spot next to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked and sat down, looking at her.

"Nothing, I just want to hold you." Ash said and pulled at my arm, making me smile. I crawled on top of her, hugging her tightly, enjoying some much needed one on one time. I immediately relaxed as her scent flooded my nose, when I buried my face in her neck.

"Oh my stars, I missed this." I mumbled into her neck.

"Me too, baby." she replied and kissed the top of my head, putting a smile on my face. I lifted my head and locked eyes with her, before leaning down, pressing my lips softly against hers. I loved the feeling of those soft lips and the way they moved so perfectly against my own. Ever since we had Naya, we hadn't had much time just the two of us. Don't get me wrong, I love Naya with all my heart and I wouldn't have it any other way, but I would lie if I said I didn't miss moments like this. We pulled apart and the smile on Ash's face made my heart flutter.

"I love you." she said and pecked my lower lip.

"I love you too." I replied and pressed another sweet kiss to her lips.