Chapter 53

Ash's POV

After finishing up in the shower we both got dressed and headed downstairs.

"Good morning." I said in a way too happy tone.

"Oh my god! Ash! You're alive!" Jade said and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Uhh.. yeah?" I was confused.

"It's just that, we heard you screaming like your life depended on it, so we figured that you were dying." Jade said with a smirk, making me blush.

"I hate you." I said and pushed Jade lightly.

"No you don't. You love me." Jade said and hopped on my back.

"It's your own fault anyway, for doing it this early." Perrie said, smirking as well.

"It wasn't my fault! Hailee is the one to blame!" I said and looked at Hailee, who tried her best to look innocent.

"Did she take you by surprise? Is that what you're saying?" Jesy asked.

"Yeah! I was minding my own business in the shower.. and then there she was." I explained and glared at Hailee.

"Poor baby. Hailee should be ashamed of herself" Jade said with a pout, as she got off of my back.

"Yeah shame on you Hailee." Leigh said with a chuckle.

"Why is everybody against me?" Hailee asked with a pout. I walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"You missed." she said, still pouting. I chuckled and kissed her lips, making her smile.