Chapter 41

A/N: I was debating whether or not to update the story, since I'm currently sick and in a lot of pain.. not that anyone cares. If you guys are enjoying the story, please comment or vote, since it motivates me to keep going. <3

-----------------------------------------------------

Ash's POV
A week later

For the last week, we've been touring the south of Europe. We're done with Spain and Italy. We're halfway through the shows in France, we only have two left, before we're heading to Germany.

We just got on the bus and we're on our way to the next arena, where we'll be spending the entire day. Hailee and I were chilling in the back lounge, while the girls were discussing some changes in the setlist.

"I was thinking about something." I said, making Hailee look at me.

"Wassup?" she asked, with a smile.

"I think I'm ready.. I think we should tell them." I said.

"You sure? As I said before, it's all on your terms. We'll only tell them, if you're comfortable with it." she said, making me smile.

"I'm ready. I think we should do it after the show." I said and pecked her lips.

"Whenever is good for you." she said and stroked my cheek softly.

We decided to join the girls in the front lounge. I sat down next to Perrie, who quickly wrapped her arm around me.

"You're just in time. We were talking about getting some food." Pez said.

"Lovely! I'm starving." Hailee said, making me snap my head up to look at her. She realized what she just said, and gave me an apologetic smile.

"Then let's get some food. There's an Italian restaurant right next to the arena, and I'm in the mood for spaghetti." Jade said, just as the bus parked outside the arena.