Chapter 57

Hailee's POV

I woke up super confused, due to the fact that Ash wasn't next to me. I got dressed and headed downstairs, where I was met with the wonderful smell of breakfast. I could see Ash sitting on the couch between Perrie and Jesy, their backs towards me, so I tiptoed over there and wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"Morning, babe." I said and kissed her cheek. She leaned her head back and looked up at me. I leaned down and kissed her lips lightly, making her smile.

"Good morning, love." she said.

"It was pretty sad to wake up without you." I said with a pout.

"I woke up super early for some reason, so I didn't want to wake you." she said and pulled me down into another kiss.

"It's way too early for that stuff, guys." Jesy said and covered her eyes playfully.

"It's never too early." I said and kissed Ash's forehead.

"Breakfast is ready." Leigh said and walked into the room with a couple of plates, followed by Jade, who also carried several plates.

"Finally!" Perrie said and shot out of her seat.

Ash got up and walked over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I held her close by her waist before leaning down and kissing her softly. We both pulled away with a smile and walked over to the table.

After eating the delicious breakfast, we chilled for a while before we had to get going.

"The bus is outside, let's go." Jade said, looking up from her phone.

We grabbed our stuff and headed out. The bus took us to the arena and we all went to our dressing rooms. Ash and I shared a room of course.

"Have I ever told you how hot you look in that outfit?" Ash asked, as I was tying my shoes. I looked up at her with a smirk.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I said and got up to where she was standing. Right as I was about to kiss her, there was a knock on the door, making me groan.

"Why?" I mumbled and opened the door.

"10 minutes, Hailee." some man in a headset said.

"Okay, I'll be there in a second." I said and closed the door. I turned around and looked at Ash, who had a soft smile on her face.

"We should get going. Come on, I'll walk you to the stage." she said. Right as she reached for the doorknob, I grabbed her arm and spun her around, crashing my lips against hers. She was taken by surprise, but it didn't take long for her to kiss back. I pulled back with a huge smile on my face, which she of course returned.

"There. Now I'm ready." I said and grabbed her hand, lacing our fingers together. She chuckled as we walked out the door, down the hall towards the stage.

When we arrived at the stage, the sound crew helped me with my microphone, while the makeup department touched up my makeup.

"Good luck." Ash said and kissed the back off my hand, before letting it go.

"Thanks, you too." I said with a wink and walked on stage.