Chapter 75

Hailee's POV
After eating breakfast, we sat around chatting with the girls for a while, before heading back to Ash's apartment. We both flopped on the couch, where we cuddled up and just enjoyed each other's company.

When the evening rolled around, Ash got up to make us dinner, while I worked on some lyrics. Ash had put on some music and I could see her dancing around the kitchen while cooking. Soon enough the delicious smell of pasta had filled the apartment, which made it incredibly hard to concentrate. I got off the couch and walked into the kitchen where Ash was still dancing around. Just as the song ended, she did a little twirl and got scared when she spotted me, causing her to slip and land on her ass on the floor.

"Jeez! You scared the crap outta me!" she said and held her hand to her chest.

"I'm sorry, baby. Come here." I said with a soft smile, before offering her my hand, helping her to her feet.

"How long did you stand there?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Just the last part of that song.. are you sure you're okay? You didn't get hurt did you?" I asked with a concerned face.

"I'm okay. Let's eat." she said and wrapped her arms around my waist, hugging me lightly. I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead, before pulling away to set the table.

After eating and doing the dishes we decided to watch a movie. Soon enough Ash ended up falling asleep in my arms, making me hug her closer, while running my hands up and down her back softly. When the movie ended, I turned off the tv and carried Ash upstairs, tucking her into bed. I quickly got ready for bed and crawled into bed next to her. Just as I closed my eyes, I felt her moving around, before cuddling into my side.

"Goodnight, babygirl." I whispered and kissed her forehead softly.

"Goodnight." she mumbled and nuzzled into my neck.