Chapter 11

Two months later

Jade's POV

Today was the day we were gonna help Ash move. The plane touched down in Denmark, and we got ready to meet up with Ash at her dorm.

"I can't wait to see her! We've gotten so close through texts and all, but I can't wait to get to really know her." Pez rambled on, as we went through the airport, to our rented truck. I smiled at her, thinking she is the cutest.

"We know Perrie. Calm your tits." Jes said, laughing as she got into the passenger seat next to Leigh.

"You know I can't do that." Perrie giggled.

"You still have an hour until you see her, so please just calm down a little. I don't want you accidentally jumping out the window." Lee chuckled and started driving towards the dorm.

"You have a point." Perrie said and leaned up against me. I decided to text Ash, letting her know we'd be there soon.

(Jade
Hey sweetie.
We just left the airport, so we'll be there in about an hour.

Ash)
Hey Jeed.
Cool, I'm almost done packing.

(Jade
Oh god.
You know about the "Jeed" thing?

Ash)
Of course I know.
I am a mixer after all.

(Jade
Oh yeah...
So you know all the inside jokes?

Ash)
Yeah I kinda do.
Don't worry, I find your accent cute. <3

(Jade
Thanks babes. <3
So, are you glad you're done with school?

Ash)
Yup! Couldn't be happier.
Can't wait to see you guys,
I've missed you so much.

(Jade
  I get that. But hey, now you never have to look at another school again.
You know Pez feels exactly the same,
we just got her to calm down.
But I'm not kidding, she was just jumping up and down, in her seat. We all miss you of course,
but Pez is out of this world excited.

Ash)
What a mood!
She's the sweetest.
Say hi for me. <3

(Jade
I will!

"Ash says hi, you guys." I said, looking up from my phone.

"Thanks babes." Lee said smiling, not looking away from the road.

"Say hi back." Jes said, looking back at me smiling. I looked at Pez since she hadn't said anything, noticing she had fallen asleep.

(Jade
The girls send their love. <3

Ash)
Thanks. <3
I gotta get back to packing.
See you soon.

(Jade
Yup, see you. <3

Before we knew it, we arrived at the dorms. I woke Perrie up, and we all walked inside.