Chapter 123

Ash's POV
I finished up my shift and took my apron off, hanging it on my assigned hook, before exiting the café, going home. When I turned my car on, an instant smile came to my face, hearing Shout Out To My Ex playing on the radio. I sang along happily and drove home, parking in the garage, before riding the elevator to our floor and going inside the apartment.

I could hear music playing from the bedroom, so after greeting Martini, I went upstairs. When I opened the door, my eyes almost rolled out of my head. Hailee was in the middle of working out and damn did she look sexy. She had her back to me, while doing pushups. Her body was shiny due to the tiny layer of sweat covering it, but that just made her look even hotter. The current song ended and I cleared my throat, taking her by surprise, causing her hand to slip and she collapsed on the yoga mat with a bump.

"You're so graceful, babe." I chuckled and went over to her, offering her my hand, helping her to her feet.

"Thanks, I try my best." she chuckled as well and pecked my lips, before grabbing her towel and drying herself off.

"For real though, you look really hot when you work out." I said with a smirk, making her smirk as well, as she took a sip of her water.

"Glad you like the view." she replied and winked at me.

"I love the view. You're the hottest woman in the world, no matter the situation." I said and pressed a kiss to her lips.

"Smooth." she chuckled and pecked my lips again.

"Only for you." I said with a wink.

"Good. Never flirt with anyone else." she said with a serious look.

"I couldn't dream of it. I only have eyes for you and you know that." I replied and smiled softly at her, making her smile as well.

"I need to finish up here and then take a shower." Hailee said.

"You do that, then I'll start dinner." I replied and pecked her lips, before making my way downstairs.

-

I placed the finished meal on the table, just as Hailee came downstairs, drying her hair. She was wearing pajama shorts and a crop top, showing off her beautiful abs.

"It smells delicious, babe." she said with a smile and hung the towel over one of the chairs.

"It's pizza." I said and sat by the table. I thought she would sit down as well, but instead she came over to me and leaned down, pressing a long hard kiss to my lips, causing a small moan to leave my lips.

"You're so great, baby." she said and sat beside me.

"You're pretty great yourself." I said and pressed a kiss to her cheek. We ate the pizza, before going into the living room and cuddling up on the couch.

-

"I never got around to asking you, how was your day?" Haiz asked all of the sudden.

"It was okay.. there was one pretty rude customer.. but aside from that, it was good." I replied, as she ran her fingers through my hair softly.

"What happened?" she asked, massaging my scalp to help me relax.

"Well, everything was fine, until this one lady came in.. She ordered her coffee and said it was to go, so I made it to go.. but then when I finished it and gave it to her, she said that she was gonna sit in the café and that I had messed up her order. So I calmly asked her if it was a problem to drink a 'to go' coffee in the café and then she just freaked out.. She asked to speak to my boss, and then she yelled at my boss that he should fire me, while I stood right there.." I explained quietly.

"What a bitch. You did nothing wrong. You did exactly as she asked, so please don't blame yourself." Hailee said and stroked my arm softly.

"Yeah, I know.. but it still sucked, you know." I said in a sad tone, making Hailee tighten her grip on me.

"I know, baby. But please just try to forget it.. What did your boss say?" she spoke in a soft and calming tone.

"Well, he offered to make her a new coffee, making the woman storm out of the café, as if we had offended her. Then he told me that if she came back, I should find him and then he would take care of it." I replied with a shrug.

"Good thing he didn't blame you, he handled it just right. And so did you." Haiz said and kissed the top of my head, making me smile.

"Let's talk about something else. How was your day?" I changed the subject.

"It was pretty good. I finished recording Capital Letters today, and I worked on some lyrics for a new song." she replied in a happy tone, making me smile even more.

"That's great, baby. I'm so proud of you." I said and turned my head, pressing a kiss to her jaw.

"Thank you, Ash. Really, that means the world to me." she said and I could see a blush forming on her cheeks.

"I'll always support you, now and till the day I die." I said, truthfully and kissed her jaw a couple more times, making her giggle.

"And I will alway support you too." she replied and kissed my forehead.

"It's getting pretty late, let's go to bed." I said and got off the couch.

"Yeah, we need to be able to get up tomorrow." Haiz said with a chuckle and followed me upstairs, where we got ready and cuddled up in bed. She spooned me until we both fell asleep, with smiles on our faces.