Chapter 38

Ash's POV

I woke up and quickly became aware of two things 1. I was bucknaked, and 2. I was not alone. I was laying with my head on Hailee's chest, who was also naked. 'What the heck?' I thought to myself as I sat up and looked around. There were clothes all over the place and then it hit me. 'Oh my goodness.' I thought as I remembered what happened the previous night. I looked at Hailee, who was still asleep, and I felt the blood rising to my cheeks. I carefully laid back down and cuddled into her, making her stirr a little.

"Good morning, beautiful." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Morning, babe." she said and opened her eyes slowly. She looked around and her gaze landed on me, more specifically my bare chest, making me blush.

"My eyes are up here." I said, making her snap her eyes up to meet mine.

"So, how do you feel.. about last night?" she asked.

"I'm tired, and some muscles are sore." I chuckled, making her blush.

"Not really what I meant." she said with a smirk.

"I know, I feel good about it. How about you?" I asked and stroked her cheek softly.

"I loved it. Both that and the fact that you agreed to be my girlfriend." she answered and leaned in and pecked my lips.

"Don't forget that you're my girlfriend as well." I said, making her smile.

"I could never forget that." she said and kissed my cheek.

I looked up at the watch on the wall and saw that it was 12:24pm.

"Shit!" I said and sat up, quickly followed by Hailee.

"What?" she asked with a worried look on her face.

"We overslept. We need to get ready and get packed." I said and pulled my underwear on.

"Calm down please. We have time." she said and stroked my back, making me relax a little. I got dressed and walked into the bathroom to do my hair, and then I saw it..

"HAILEE!" I yelled, making her run into the bathroom in a panic.

"What? What's wrong baby?" she asked. I turned around to face her and pointed to my neck, specifically a big purple hickey. Hailee's eyes widened, then softened as she let out a giggle.

"It's not funny! The girls can't see this!" I said frustrated and turned back to the mirror. She walked up beside me and I turned my head to look at her.

"Calm down baby. I can cover it up. The girls won't see a thing." she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked, worried.

"Yes, I've done it before." she said and stroked my cheek softly.

After covering up the mark, we packed our bags and it was now 4:27, so we had to meet the girls in half an hour. Just as that thought came to my mind, I got a text.

Perrie)
Hey <3

(Ash
Wassup? <3

Perrie)
I have a question.

(Ash
Should I be scared ;)

Perrie)
Depends ;)

(Ash
Okay, now I'm scared..

Perrie)
Don't be ;)
I was just wondering,
if you would maybe sit with me on the plane?

(Ash
Of course <3 I just assumed
that you were gonna sit with Jade.