Chapter 67

Ash's POV
One month later

I was sitting on Jerrie's couch, chatting with the girls.
"Lee is on her way." Jesy said and looked up from her phone with a smirk.

"What's with the face?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Oh nothing." Jesy said and shook it off. I looked over at Jade and Pez, who just shrugged their shoulders. Just then the front door opened and in came a very happy looking Leigh Anne.

"ASH!" Lee shrieked and looked at me with an excited face.

"LEIGH!" I tried to match her tone, making the other girls laugh.

"Don't tease!" Leigh huffed and crossed her arms.

"Fine, what's with you?" I asked.

"There's a delivery for you." Lee said with a huge smile.

"Okay?" I said, kinda scared.

"It's too tall for me to carry. So without further ado.." Leigh said, dragging out the last part, before opening the door fully. My jaw dropped to the floor. What the. Hailee.

"HAILEE!" I shrieked and flew out of my seat and ran towards her. I jumped into her arms, wrapping my legs around her waist, giving her a tight koala hug. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked into her neck.

"I finished work early, so the girls helped me surprise you." she said and pulled back, before slamming her lips against my own. Our lips moved in perfect sync and I felt her smile against my lips. I had the biggest smile on my face when we pulled apart and so did she.

"I missed you so much." I said and stroked her cheek softly.

"I missed you too." she said and kissed my forehead.

"Not to kill the mood, but you're letting all the heat out." Jade said, making me turn around and stick my tongue out at them. Hailee chuckled and closed the door, before taking my hand and leading me to the couch. She sat down and pulled me into her lap, hugging me close.

"How was the flight?" Perrie asked and looked at Hailee.

"It was good, thanks. I got really impatient though." Hailee said, making us laugh.

"I still can't believe you're here.. If I'm dreaming, please just let me sleep." I said.

"You're not dreaming." Hailee chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Thank goodness." I said and leaned into her touch.

"How about we eat at my place tonight?" Jesy suggested and looked around at us.

"Sounds great." Jade said and the rest of us nodded.

"Cool, I'll try to make something edible." Jesy said, making us laugh.

"Hey.." Hailee whispered into my ear, making me look at her.

"Wassup?" I whispered back, with a smile.

"I'm pretty tired.. and honestly.. I can't wait to get you alone.." she whispered with a smirk, making me shiver. I raised my eyebrows at her, as she pulled her bottom lip in between her teeth. I felt goosebumps running all over my body, as I gave her a nod and stood up from the couch.

"We'll see you guys tonight.. Hailee is pretty jetlagged and I'm gonna help her unpack." I said and held my hand out to Hailee, who quickly grabbed it and stood up.

"Yeah right. Is it you, that she's gonna unpack?" Jade asked with a smirk.

"Yup! SEE YOU!" I called out and dragged Hailee with me, out the door. All her bags were laid in the hallway, so we grabbed everything and took it with us into my apartment. We dropped the bags on the floor and rushed upstairs to the bedroom.

"I just wanna take a quick shower before the nap." I said and opened the door to the bathroom.

"I'll be waiting." Hailee said with a smirk.

"Absolutely not." I said, grabbing her shirt and pulling her with me into the bathroom.....