Chapter 25

Ash's POV
90 minutes later

Hailee had just started the show, and she was doing great. I stood there watching her in awe, when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around, to see Perrie and the rest of the girls looking at me.

"We have something for you." Perrie said and handed me a package. I looked at them gratefully and opened it.

"Oh my goodness.. Thank you." I said and pulled two brand new drumsticks out of the box. I pulled them all into a hug.

"How did you know I love blue?" I asked, looking at the blue sticks in my hand.

"We know you pretty darn well by now." Jade chuckled.

"Well thank you. I love them." I said and smiled widely at the girls.

"We gotta get under the stage." Leigh said.

"Okay, you know what to do, right?" Perrie asked and looked at me.

"Yes, I'll see you out there." I said and smiled. The girls went under the stage, while I stood ready to walk out.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Are you ready for Little Mix?!" Hailee yelled into her mic. The crowd went wild, making me smile.

"Then give it up for Little Mix!" Hailee yelled as she ran off stage, making the crowd go insane.

All the lights went off in the arena, which was my que to walk out. I went out and sat by my drumset. I could hear my heart pounding mixed with the sound of the crowd. Then the show started, with the girls jumping up from the floor one by one. After the first song, of course the crowd was screaming like their life depended on it.

"LONDON!" Jes yelled, making the crowd scream even more.

"ARE YOU READY?!" Jes continued to hype them up, and it worked. We did a couple of songs, before the girls decided to talk a little to the crowd.

"So how are you feeling tonight?" Jade asked, making the audience scream.

"Sounds good. But before we continue, there is someone we would like to introduce." Perrie said, and of course the crowd screamed again. 'Oh shit' I thought.

"We wanna introduce you guys to our new drummer. Her name is Ash, and she just started working with us. This is her first concert, so please show her some love." Perrie said and pointed at me. The crowd screamed again, making me calm down and I gave them a bright smile and a wave.

The show continued and everything was great. The show came to an end, and I felt really good about it. 'Hailee was right' I thought as the last song ended.

"Thank you for a wonderful night. We love you, London." Leigh said and waved.

"Have a great rest of your night. See you soon." Perrie said and we all walked off the stage.

As soon as I came off the stage, true to her word, Hailee wrapped me in the tightest hug. When we pulled away, we were both smiling like crazy.

"I told you so." she said and stroked my cheek softly.

"Hey, I want a hug as well." Perrie said and opened her arms. I quickly wrapped her in a tight hug, which turned into a group hug with all the girls.

"So, how do you feel?" Jade asked and looked at me.

"Surprisingly, I feel great." I said and smiled.

"Let's get back to the bus." Leigh said, and we walked out. On the way Hailee laced our fingers together, making me smile at her.

We got back on the bus and drove back to the hotel. We ended up ordering some chinese food, and just heading back to our own rooms after eating.

"You did great today." Hailee said as we walked into our room.

"Thank you." I answered and smiled at her. I flopped down on my bed exhausted.

"You look tired." she said, smiling softly at me.

"I am." I said. She walked over to me, bent down in front of me and started to take my shoes off.

"You don't have to do that." I said and sat up, looking down at her. She just shushed me and continued to take my shoes off.

"You're unbelievable." I said and laid back down.

"You love it." she said, and I could hear the smirk in her voice.

When she was done with my shoes, she got up and went to the bathroom. I got up and changed while she was gone. When she came out she just smiled at me and laid in her bed. I went out and brushed my teeth, and then walked back out.

"Night, princess." I said, smiling at her as I got in bed.

"Sleep tight, babe." she said, smiling as well.