Chapter 54

Ash's POV

After eating breakfast, we went down into the garage and sat in the car. Hailee was driving and I of course was right next to her with Jesy on my other side. The other three sat in the backseat. We drove around town for a while, just listening to music and chatting.

"I'm hungry." Perrie whined from the back.

"When are you not?" I asked and turned around with a smirk.

"No need to be rude." Pez said with a pout and poked my cheek.

"What kinda food do you want?" Hailee asked, never taking her eyes off the road.

"Chicken nuggets!" Pez said full of excitement.

"You got it." Hailee said and drove towards the nearest mcdonalds. We ordered some food and drove to the beach. We stayed in the car while eating, since it was quite windy. I finished eating pretty quickly, since I've always been a fast eater, so I just sat there enjoying the moment. I closed my eyes and listened to the radio, when all of the sudden 'I Love You' by Little Mix came on and I immediately turned the volume up. I started singing along, making Hailee look at me with a smile.

"I just wanna scream out 'til my voice breaks. Even if the tears fall and my heart hates me. Baby, I love you." I sang softly and stroked her cheek, making her blush.

"That's actually quite good, Ash.. I never knew you could sing." Jesy said and turned the volume down a little.

"Thanks, Jes." I said with a smile.

"Babe, not to be cheesy or anything, but how about we call this our song." Hailee said shyly, while playing with her hands.

"You're so cute. I would love that." I said and pecked her cheek.

"Are you just gonna steal our song? We have copyright, you know." Leigh said, making me laugh.

"I was hoping you would be okay with it." I said.

"Of course, babes." Jade said with a smile.

"Thanks, Jeed." I said and winked at her. I felt Hailee grab my hand, making me smile at her. I leaned against her and she wrapped her arm around me, holding me tight.

"This is such an underrated song to be honest." I said, while playing with Hailee's fingers.

"True. It never got the love it deserved." Pez said.

After eating we drove around for a while, before heading home.

"I'm gonna take a shower." Jesy said, as we walked through the door. Hailee and the other girls watched some tv, while I sat with headphones in, looking at my pc. I listened to music and started to space out. I stared at the wall, while thinking about how the tour is ending soon. The past two years have gone by so quickly. I mean, one moment I'm sitting at school and drumming, the next I'm drumming for Little Mix and have Hailee as my girlfriend. The tour had been so fun and now it was coming to an end. It wouldn't be the last tour of course, but it still made me sad. The worst part, of course, would be having to leave Hailee. I know we promised to stay together, but I knew it would be hard to be apart. I'm not doubting that we're gonna stay together, I'm just really gonna miss her. I felt a tear escape my eye and my lip started to quiver. I was snapped out of my thoughts, when I felt someone wipe my tears away. I turned my head to look at Hailee, who had a worried look on her face. I took my headphones off and she quickly pulled me into a hug.

"What is it baby?" she whispered, while stroking my back.

"I'm just really gonna miss you." I said quietly.

"Oh baby, me too." she said and kissed my cheek.

"Guys, there is something I wanna say." Jade said, making us pull apart.

"Really? Right now?" Hailee asked, with a confused look.

"Yeah, we made an arrangement, so that we have our own private gate at the airport when we leave, so you guys don't have to worry about paparazzis." Jade said with a soft smile.

"You did that for us?" I asked, while wiping the remaining tears away. The girls nodded, making me smile.