Chapter 48

Hailee's POV
Three months later

The tour was coming to an end, we only had two shows left. We had just arrived in Los Angeles and I had invited the girls to crash with me, so we were on our way to my apartment.

"I can't believe the tour's almost over." Jesy said and looked around at us.

"It's crazy how time flies." Leigh Anne said and put her head on Jesy's shoulder.

"I don't want it to end, but at the same time I miss being home." Jade said and Perrie nodded along. Ash and I just stayed silent, while holding eachothers hands tightly.

"Ten minutes, ladies." the busdriver said.

"Thanks." Leigh said with a smile. Just then I felt my phone vibrate.

Mom)
Hi baby <3
Have you made it home yet?

(Hailee
Hey mama <3
Not yet, we'll be at my apartment in 10 min.

Mom)
Do you have any days off,
before tour ends?

(Hailee
Yeah, we have the next 3 days off.
Why? :)

Mom)
I was wondering if you and your girl
would like to come for dinner tomorrow night?
I would love to meet her <3

"Babe, would you like to come to dinner with my family tomorrow night?" I asked and looked at Ash.

"I would love to." she said with a smile.

(Hailee
We would love to <3
What time?

Mom)
Great! How about 6pm?

(Hailee
Perfect, we'll see you then.
Love you <3

Mom)
Love you more <3

"My mom can't wait to meet you." I said and kissed her cheek.

"I'm excited too, but also pretty nervous." Ash said and I gave her hand a squeeze.

"It's gonna be fine. They're gonna love you." I said, making her smile.

"So you're just gonna leave us at your apartment all alone?" Jade asked, and tried to sound offended.

"Pretty much. Is that okay?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Of course. We could go out and explore the city." Perrie suggested.

"Good idea." Jes said, just as the bus stopped.

"Yay! We're here!" I said excitedly, as I got up and grabbed my stuff, quickly followed by the others.
We took the elevator to my floor and got inside the apartment.

"So, this is my place. I'll give you a quick tour. This right here is the kitchen." I said and showed them the kitchen.

"And this is the living room.. Some of you might have to sleep on the couch, since I only have one guest room. I hope that's okay." I said as we walked into the living room.

"It's completely fine. You're sparing us from a hotel." Leigh said with a chuckle.

"Over there is the downstairs bathroom. And over there is the guest bedroom." I said and pointed to the doors.

"Dibs!" Jade shouted and ran towards the bedroom.

"Not fair!" Leigh said and ran after her and tackled her to the ground.

"Children, please!" Jesy said, as the rest of us walked into the room.

"It's not fair if Jerrie gets the room! Just because they wanna bang every night. Come on Jes, back me up here." Leigh said, making Perrie chuckle.