Chapter 10

Perrie's POV

After eating, we all sat and talked for a while.

"When we're done with the tour, and Ash has moved here, we really gotta have a party." Jesy said, no surprise there.

"Sounds fun. It would be a nice way of welcoming her to the Little Mix family." Lee said and took a sip of her wine. Jade and I just nodded along. Jade put her hand on my knee, stroking it softly with her thumb. I turned my head to look at her.

She looked back at me, smiling and then giving me a wink. I grabbed her hand and interlocked our fingers, and smiled at her. She gave my hand a light squeeze, before turning her attention back to the girls.

"Why don't you guys go into the living room, while I clean up here?" Lee asked, getting up from her seat.

"Let me help." I offered, getting up as well.

"Sure, thanks Perrie." Lee said smiling. Jade and Jesy went into the living room, while Lee and I took care of the dishes.

"Thanks again, Pez." Leigh said, and gave me a smile.

"No problem Lee. You shouldn't have to do everything yourself." I said, as I dried off the saucepan. She poured the bag of chips into a bowl, giving it to me.

"Will you take this into the living room?" she asked, taking the saucepan from me and putting it away.

"Ofcourse." I said, and went into the living room, where Jade and Jesy were chatting on the couch. Jade looked up at me and smiled. I put the bowl on the coffee table, winking at her before turning around and walked back into the kitchen.

"Anything else that needs to be done?" I asked, looking at Leigh.

"No, I think that's it. Thanks for the help." she answered before following me back into the living room. I sat down next to Jade, putting my arms around her.

"How about we watch a movie?" Jesy suggested, looking through Leigh's collection.

"Sure, how about The Lion King?" Jade said excited, making me smile at her.

"Why does it always have to be Disney with you?" Jes asked, rolling her eyes.

"Because Disney is amazing!" Jade answered and put on the cutest pout.

"Let's watch Titanic!" Lee piped in, pulling it out of the shelf.

"I'm in." I said, smiling and nudging Jade with my nose, making her look at me.

"I'm okay with that." Jade said, leaning into me. I kissed the top of her head, before looking at Jesy.

"Fine. But some day, I'm gonna pick the movie." Jes said, flopping down on the couch next to Lee.

During the movie Jade fell asleep, leaning against me. I hugged her tight, burying my face in her hair. When the movie came to an end, Leigh was sobbing like crazy, which made Jade wake up confused.

"What's going on?" she asked confused, looking around.

"It's okay baby. It's just Lee crying over the movie." I said while stroking her cheek.

"It's just.. so.. sad." Lee choked out, between sobs. She was crying so hard that even Jesy felt bad, making her pull Leigh into a tight hug.

"Can we go home? I wanna go to bed." Jade asked, looking at me.

"Of course babe. Are you gonna be okay Lee?" I said, looking over at Leigh.

"Yeah, I'm okay." she said and smiled. Jade and I got up and thanked Lee for the food and all, and went down to our apartment. We went to bed as soon as we got home. We crawled into bed and cuddled.

"Goodnight baby." I said and kissed her.

"Sleep tight babe." She said and pecked my lips one last time, before hugging me tight and falling asleep with her head on my chest.