Chapter 74

Ash's POV
I woke up the next morning with my head in the crook of Hailee's neck. We were cuddled up on the couch under a toasty blanket. As soon as I heard someone throwing up, I sat up and looked around. The girls were still sleeping, but Leigh was not there. I ran to the bathroom, where Lee was crouched over the toilet. I got down next to her, pulling her hair out of her face and rubbing her back softly.

"It's okay, babes." I tried my best to sound soothing, as she vomited even more.

"I should never have been drinking that much." she mumbled and looked up at me. I couldn't help but giggle when I saw her face.

"It's not funny, Ash!" she huffed, before wiping her mouth.

"It's not." I agreed, biting my lip, trying to hide my smile.

"Then why are you making that face?" she asked, confused.

"Have you looked in the mirror this morning?" I asked and let out a laugh.

"I realize that I probably don't look great.." she started to say, as she got on her feet. She stopped talking as soon as she saw herself in the mirror, before turning on her heel and glaring at me.

"I think you look great." I said with a smirk and barked out a laugh.

"You're so dead." she said and chased me out of the bathroom. I jumped over the back of the couch and landed on top of Jade and Perrie, who both woke up confused.

"What the hell?" Perrie mumbled and looked at me with sleepy eyes.

"Lee Lee is trying to kill me." I said and clung to Perrie, who looked up at Leigh.

"Look what she did to my face." Lee said and pointed to her face, making Pez and Jade burst out laughing.

"Yeah, we know." Jade said and high fived me.

"She told you that she would get you back." Pez said with a shrug of her shoulders and wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tight.

"Just be glad that we don't have anything planned for today." Jade said with a smirk. Leigh glared at us, before walking into the kitchen to start breakfast.

"Ash, what are you doing over there?" Hailee asked and sat up, looking at me with a pout and sleepy eyes.

"Long story." I said and got up, before sitting in between Hailee's legs.