Chapter 56

Ash's POV

"I'll never get tired of doing that." I panted and kissed her lips, before laying my head on her naked chest.

"Glad you feel that way." she chuckled and kissed the top of my head. Then we heard the front door open and close.

"We should probably go downstairs, before they come looking for us." I said and got up and started to get dressed. Hailee got dressed as well and we went downstairs.

"Hey guys." I greeted the girls and sat on the couch and pulled Hailee down next to me.

"Really guys? This early?"Jesy asked with a smirk.

"Yeah." Hailee said casually with a shrug, making me blush.

"How was the interview?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"It was okay, not really that interesting." Perrie shrugged.

"No, your morning sounds much more interesting." Jade said with a smirk.

"Why do you guys always have to tease?" I asked and felt a blush rising.

"Because, you're our little sister and it's our job to tease you." Leigh Anne said, making us all laugh.

"Do you see what I have to deal with?" I asked and looked up at Hailee.

"Hey, I have to deal with it too." she said with a pout. I leaned up and pecked her lips, making the pout go away.

Later that evening we ended up ordering some food and watching Pitch Perfect 2. I of course ended up just gushing over how cute Hailee is in that movie. As I was sitting there, grinning like an idiot, somebody poked me lightly in the side. I snapped my head around to look at Hailee, who was smiling softly at me.

"What's with you?" she asked.

"You're just so cute.. I mean, look at you." I said and pointed at the tv. She chuckled and pulled me into her embrace.

"You're pretty cute yourself." she said and kissed my cheek.

When the movie finished, we were all pretty tired, so we all went to bed. We had to be fresh for the show the next day anyways.