Chapter 83

Ash's POV
I woke up the next morning to the delicious smell of bacon, making my eyes flutter open. I could hear Hailee singing softly to herself, as she often did. I stood up and pulled my underwear on as well as my shirt. I walked into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around her from behind, causing her to jump slightly, before relaxing into my embrace.

"Goodmorning, babe." Hailee said and turned in my arms, before pressing her lips against mine.

"Morning, mi amor." I said, causing her to shiver and me to smirk.

"You like that, huh?" I asked, still smirking.

"Yes, very much so." she grinned and pulled me into another kiss.

"To quote you: I'll make sure to use that one extra often then." I said, making her laugh.

-

After eating breakfast together, I got dressed and went next door to pick Martini up. I knocked on the door and soon after it was opened by Perrie.

"Morning, Pez." I said with a smile as she let me into the apartment.

"Morning, sweetie. So, how did it go last night? I mean, I know how it ended.. We share a wall after all, but what happened before that?" Pez asked with a smirk, making me laugh.

"Well, we started out with a bath, where we talked about the future. Then we ate breakfast and spent most of the day watching movies, before cooking dinner together. After we ate we exchanged presents, and I gave her that hoodie I sent you a picture of. And she gave me this.." I said and held my hand out, and Pez dropped her jaw as soon as she saw it.

"She.. she proposed?" she asked, confused and looked up at me, still holding my hand in both of hers.

"No, that would have been way too soon. It's a promise ring.. you need to see the inside.. she got our song's title engraved." I said and took the ring off and handed it to her. She smiled brightly when she saw the words inside.

"Wow.. congratulations. I'm so happy for you, bubba." she said and gave me the ring back, before pulling me into a tight hug.

"Thanks, Pez." I said with a smile, which she returned.

"Anyways, where's Tini?" I asked, confused due to the fact that she was nowhere to be seen, neither was Hatchi and Travis for that matter.

"Jade should be back with them any minute, she went on a quick walk with them." Perrie said with a smile. And true enough, Jade came through the door just after that, with all three dogs pulling her. She had barely gotten through the door, when she tripped and the leashes slipped out of her hands, causing all three dogs to run around like crazy. While Perrie ran to Jade, to make sure she was okay, I ran around trying to control the dogs.

After a little chaos, we got the situation under control. I picked Tini up and held her close to my chest.

"I'll see you guys later, have a great day." I said with a smile and headed over to my own apartment.

I walked inside and placed Martini on the floor.
"Go find mommy." I told her in my baby voice, making her race off to the couch, where Hailee was laying on her back, clutching her stomach. Tini jumped up on the couch and started licking all over Hailee's face, causing Hailee to whine.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned and crouched down next to her.

"I got my period." she whined and looked at me with a pout.

"Aw baby, is there anything you need?" I asked and brushed some hair out of her face.

"I'm a bit short on pads and tampons.." she mumbled and closed her eyes tiredly.

"I'll run to the store and get you some. If you run out in the meantime, you can just take some of mine, they're in the top drawer in the bathroom. Just take whatever you need. I'll get you a warm bottle for your stomach, before I go." I said and kissed her forehead, before walking into the kitching to boil some water. While the water was boiling, I ran upstairs and got two pairs of fuzzy socks. I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch by Hailee's feet and gave her one of the pairs of socks on. When I finished with that, I walked back into the kitchen and poured the water into water bottles, before covering each bottle with a fuzzy sock, to make sure they wouldn't burn her skin. I went back into the living room and placed the first bottle on her stomach and the other in between her legs, before getting her a blanket.

"I'll be back as soon as I can. I love you." I said, after wrapping the blanket around her.

"I love you too." she said with a small smile.

-

I went inside the store and quickly rolled the kart over to the pads and tampons and grabbed what she needed. 'Candy always helps.' I thought to myself and rolled the kart to the candy aisle and picked out Hailee's favorite chocolate. On my way towards the cashier, I spotted a shelf full of stuffed animals. I picked a little light pink bear, holding a heart with the words I love you on it. I hurried to the cashier and paid for the stuff, before rushing home. When I came through the door, I immediately smiled at the sight. Hailee was laying on the couch watching Winnie the Pooh, with Martini laying on top of her.

"Thank you for taking care of my girl." I said with a smile and patted Tini's head.

"Thank you so much, baby." Hailee said when I gave her the bag.

"No problem." I said with a smile, as she sat up. I took this opportunity to sit where her head had been laying, so she would have to put her head in my lap, when she laid back down.

"Oh my stars, it's so cute. Thanks babe." she said with a smile, as she pulled the bear out of the bag.

"Anything for you." I said and rubbed her back softly.

"Oh my stars! You got chocolate too! And it's my favorite!" she shrieked excitedly and opened it, before taking a piece. She moaned at the taste, before laying back down with her head in my lap. She took a piece and held it to my lips and I parted my lips, letting her place it in my mouth.

"I gotta say.. that this has been my best period ever." she said, making me bark out a laugh.

"I'm glad you feel that way, cause I love taking care of you." I said and carefully placed my hand on her tummy and rubbed small circles on it.

"I love you." she said and pulled me by my neck into a loving kiss.

"I love you more." I said and softly combed my fingers through her hair.