Chapter 101

Ash's POV
Hailee was currently cooking us dinner, while I had just gotten out of the shower. I got dressed and walked into the kitchen, where Hailee stood by the stove with her back to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and pressed a light kiss to the back of her neck.

"Hi, lovely." I whispered and leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Hey, baby." she said and flipped one of the burgers.

I pressed another kiss to her neck, before untangling myself from her and setting the table. She then came and placed our burgers on the table and sat down next to me.

"They might be a little burnt.." she said shyly.

"I'm sure they're great. Thanks, babe." I said and kissed her cheek, before we both started eating.

-

"Thanks for a lovely dinner, Haiz." I said, as I washed the dishes.

"Glad you liked it.. you know I'm not the greatest chef.." she replied shyly and dried off one of the plates.

"Babe, just because you burn it sometimes, doesn't mean you can't cook. It tasted great and just the fact that you want to cook, makes me really happy." I said and pressed my lips against her cheek, making her smile.

"Thank you." she said and kissed my temple, before drying off another plate.

"Wanna watch a movie tonight?" I asked as I cleaned the last glass.

"I would love to.. How about Notting Hill?" Hailee suggested, as I gave her the glass to dry off.

"Sure." I said and wiped down the water that had been spilled on the counter.

-

We cuddled up on the couch and turned the movie on. Hailee was laying on her back and I was laying on top of her with my head on her chest. She had her arms wrapped around me and she was drawing small circles on my lower back. At one point her hands stopped moving, making me look up at her and I quickly realized that she had fallen asleep. I smiled softly at her, before laying my head back on her chest, watching the rest of the movie while listening to her heartbeat and steady breathing.

The movie came to an end and I crawled off of Hailee and went to the bathroom. When I returned she had woken up, she sat on the couch rubbing her eyes tiredly. I walked over to her and combed my hand through her hair, making her look up at me with a tired smile.

"Let's go to bed." I said with a smile and held my hand out for her, which she gladly took and we both went upstairs and got ready for bed, before cuddling up in bed.

"Goodnight, babe. I love you." Hailee mumbled tiredly and nuzzled her face into my neck.

"I love you more. Sleep tight, Haiz." I replied and kissed the top of her head, holding her close to my body.