Chapter 52

Hailee's POV

I woke up the next morning, to the sound of the shower running. I smirked and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and started stripping out of my clothes.

"Hailee?" Ash said, I could hear the confusion in her voice.

"Yes love?" I said, still smirking as I dropped the last piece of clothing.

"What are you doing?" she asked, just as I walked into the shower.

"I'm taking a shower, ain't that obvious?" I asked and pecked her lips.

"But.. I.. uh.. what?" The poor thing was so confused.

"Shh." I placed my finger over her lips, before pulling her closer. She looked up at me with an almost scared look. I pulled her into a passionate kiss and she quickly snuck her arms around my neck. I slid my tongue along her bottom lip and she let me in right away. She quickly became a moaning mess as I explored her mouth. We had to pull apart to be able to breathe, but that didn't stop me from biting her lower lip as we did so. I released it and pecked her lips once more. She looked up at me and I could see that she still was a bit confused, making me smirk even harder.

"I.. want.. you.." I husked into her ear, making her shiver.

"I'm all yours." she said and kissed me deeply. That was all I needed to hear.. I slowly got down on my knees...