Chapter 4

Perrie's POV

After the show we talked to some of the students, took some selfies and signed some pics.

"Oh dear, it's getting pretty late. We should begin to head out" Jesy said.

"Yeah you're right" I said and we started walking out.

We were walking down the hallway, when all the sudden I noticed Leigh had stopped. So I turned around and grabbed Jade's hand, so that she would stop. Jade then grabbed Jesy's arm, and they both turned around and looked at me. I just pointed at Leigh, who had stopped a little down the hall. She was just standing there looking through an open door. We rushed to her, to make sure she was okay. And then we saw exactly what had caught her eye. A girl sitting with headphones on, and drumming her heart out.

"I guess you were right Pez - we could actually find someone here." Lee said and smiled. We all watched in awe as she finished up her song. When she was done, we carefully walked inside. She shot her head up, and when she saw us her eyes widened. Then I noticed her t-shirt, which was a Lm5 shirt. She carefully took off her headphones, and smiled nervously at us.

"Hi there, we didn't mean to interrupt. We were just really impressed with your drumming. May I ask what your name is? I'm Leigh Anne" Lee said and smiled.

"Umm. Hi... My name is Ash." she said and looked at us in awe. I stepped closer to her, while having a special kind of eye contact with her. I can't explain it, I just felt some kind of connection.

"Okay Ash, can we talk to you about something?" I smiled, and walked over to a table and sat down. Jade closed the door, then came and sat beside me. The other girls followed and sat down as well.

"I... I... Sure." Ash said and came over and sat down as well. She looked a little scared to be honest.

"No need to be scared sweetie." Jade said and winked at her.

"What exactly did you want to talk about?" Ash asked and looked at us.

"How long do you have left of school?" Jesy went right to the case.

"Uhhh... I graduate in two months... Why?" poor Ash looked so confused.

"Sweetie, the reason we're asking is that we've been on the lookout for a drummer for our next tour, because our last drummer quit three weeks ago." Jade explained. Ash raised her eyebrows and shot me a look, probably because we had that connection before. I smiled at her and nodded my head.

"There is no pressure at all, it's just an offer." I said and smiled.

"And you've based all of this on the drumming you just heard?" Ash asked.

"Not to toot our own horns, but we know talent when we see it, or in this case hear it. And you've got some real talent." Leigh said and winked at her.

"But of course if you wanna audition, we can do that as well." Jesy said, and nodded her head towards the drums.

"Hell yeah, show us whatcha got!" Jade said excitedly.

"Okay, if you're sure." Ash said and walked over to the drumset.

"Oh yeah we're sure." I grinned and motioned for her to go for it. She started to drum to 'Love Me Like You' and let me tell you, she was really good. When the song came to a finish, she did a little drum solo. Then she looked up at us and smiled a little.

"You're definitely good. But we need to take a vote." Jade said, grinning.

"I knew it the moment I heard you. It's definitely a yes from me." Lee said.

"I totally agree. You've got some real talent there Ash. Of course it's a yes." Jes said.

"As I said before sweetie, you're good. And I really like your personality, and that's important. One big fat yes from me." Jade said and hugged her. Then they all turned to look at me. I just smirked and looked at her.

"I love you already, and that says a lot. Yes yes yes. So it's up to you, if you want the job, it's yours." I said and opened my arms for her. Ash came and hugged me, and I held her tight. She then pulled away and looked me in the eyes, and gave me a smile.

"Of course I wanna work for you!" She said and grinned. Then we all got together for a group hug.

"But how is it gonna work? I mean I live here, and I need to finish school" Ash pointed out.

"The school thing is no problem, you just finish that. We have to finish this tour anyway. The living situation shouldn't be a problem... as long as you're willing to move to the UK...?" Lee explained and looked at Ash.

"The thing is, you guys live in London right?" Ash asked, and we all nodded.

"I can't afford an apartment in London... not yet at least. So what do I do?" she asked.

"Let me explain. We live in a building called LM-studio. It has four apartments, made for the four of us. But a while back I moved into Jade's apartment, so now my old apartment is empty. It is yours if you want it." I explained. She nodded understandingly.

"I would love to. As long as it's not too much trouble." she said.

"It's no trouble at all. As soon as we're done with the tour, and you're done with school, we'll come and help you move." Jade said.

"That shouldn't be a problem... I don't really have that much stuff in my dorm room." Ash said and chuckled. We all laughed at her joke, then I looked at the time.

"We really should get going, we need to get back to the hotel. You see, we gotta pack, since we have an early flight tomorrow." I said and grabbed Jade's hand.

"Of course. Oh by the way, how am I gonna contact you?" Ash asked. I completely forgot.

"Let's exchange numbers" I said and handed her my phone, so that she could put her number in. After everyone had each other's numbers we headed towards the door.

"Bye Ash, nice to meet you." Jade said, Lee and Jes nodded.

"Bye I'll see you soon." Ash said as they hugged goodbye.

"I'll catch up with you in the car." I said and winked at Jade. She nodded and pulled the girls with her. Then Ash turned and looked at me confused.

"Why didn't you go with them?" she asked.

"I just wanted to say that, I'm so glad that we met, and I have a feeling that we're gonna be really good friends" I said and hugged her tight.

"I dunno what to say." Ash said.

"Same actually" I chuckled, and she grinned.

"I can't wait to get to know you guys better." she said.

"Just know, you can always text if you need anything. That's what the phone is there for." I said and smiled. She nodded and gave me a hug.

"Thank you Perrie. You should get going." She said.

"Yeah I should. Goodbye I'll see you before you know it." I said and gave her one last hug. "Bye, have a nice rest of the tour." she said as we pulled back.

"Thank you Ash" I smiled, and then walked to the car.