Chapter 130

A/N: This one is for all the Jerrie shippers out there.. you're welcome ;)

Perrie's POV
The day of the concert

The girls and I are getting ready for the concert, backstage at the giant arena. This was one of the biggest arenas we had ever performed at, so naturally we were all pretty nervous. At the moment MNEK, who is our opening act, is on the stage, hyping up the crowd.

"This is so exciting. I've really missed performing." I said, as the makeup artist finished with my makeup.

"Same, this is gonna be great." Jade agreed with a smile, as she pulled on her shoes.

"I think this will be a concert that we will never forget." Leigh said.

"Yeah.. I mean, just think about the amount of people out there.." Jesy said, and she honestly sounded a little nervous, making me frown confused.

"You okay, Jes?" I asked, looking at her.

"Yeah, just a bit nervous. It's been so long, you know?" Jesy replied with a shrug.

"You'll be fine." I said with a smile and checked my outfit in the mirror.

-

The show started and we did our entrance, just as rehearsed. After the first four songs, we did our usual talking to the crowd.

"LONDON!" Jes yelled into the microphone, in that way that only Jesy Nelson can, causing all the Mixers to scream at the top of their lungs.

"How are you doing this evening?" Leigh asked and the fans cheered and whooped excitedly.

"We have really missed you guys. It's great to be back." I said with a bright smile, as the crowd continued cheering. We kept talking to them a little, before continuing the show.

-

Just before the last song, we were gonna talk to the crowd again.
"How are you liking the show so far?" Jesy asked, just as Jade ran off stage, probably to get some water. The arena filled with cheers, putting smiles on all of our faces.

"That's good to hear. We have one last song to go, but first there is someone, who would like to ask a question..." Leigh said, making me furrow my eyebrows confused. I didn't remember anything about any questions.

"Who's asking a question?" I asked confused, just as Jade came back onto the stage.

"I am." Jade said and stood next to me. "Okay, I need everyone to be quiet, while I ask this question, okay?" Jade continued and the arena went completely silent.

"Thank you. Now, Perrie, I wanna ask you something." Jade began and turned towards me. Her eyes locked with mine, before she continued. "Perrie, you are the most beautiful woman in the world.. and I've been lucky enough to call you mine. You are my best friend, my partner in crime, and my favorite person to watch Disney movies with." Jade said, making me chuckle at the last part. "So, my beautiful Perrie-winkle, would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" Jade asked and got down on one knee, holding out a small velvetbox with the most beautiful ring in it. Tears started welling up in my eyes, as I nodded my head rapidly.

"Yes yes yes! A thousand times, yes!" I shrieked, causing the entire arena to fill with cheers. Jade smiled wider than ever, as she slipped the ring onto my finger, before getting up and slamming her lips against mine in a loving kiss. I giggled against her lips, as her arms held me close to her body.

"I love you." I mumbled against her lips, causing her to let out a giggle as well.

"I love you too." she said, as we pulled apart.

"Congratulations, lovebirds." Jesy said, making us turn to look at her, both with huge smiles on our faces.

"Thanks, Jes." I replied, biting my lip to hide my smile a little.

"This calls for a group hug." Leigh said and her and Jesy came over, wrapping me and Jade in one of our world famous group hugs.

-

After the show, as it turns out, both mine and Jade's families were there, so we all headed back to our apartment to celebrate. That was the best day of my life and I got to celebrate it with all of my loved ones.

That evening, when Jade and I curled up in bed, I couldn't stop smiling.
"You happy?" Jade asked with a smirk, making me giggle.

"Yes, very much so." I replied and leaned in, pressing my lips softly against hers.

"So.. wanna celebrate?" she asked, her brown eyes turning 15 shades darker.

"We already did." I replied, playing clueless, causing her to smirk even more.

"Yeah.. but I was thinking more like.. just you and me." she husked out, causing a shiver to run down my spine. I bit down on my bottom lip and crawled onto her lap, straddling her, my arms snaking around her neck, while her arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me impossibly closer.

"I would love to." I whispered into her ear, making goosebumps appear all over her neck. She smirked up at me, as she reached up, grabbing my neck softly, pulling me down. I licked my lips and pressed them against hers, loving the feeling of her soft lips on mine, moving at just the right speed.

Her tongue darted out, running along my bottom lip, begging for entrance and I slowly gave it to her, letting her deepen the kiss. I let out a soft moan, when her tongue met mine. We fought for dominance and I ended up winning, causing her to let out small whimpers, as I smirked against her lips. I released her lips and started slowly kissing down her neck, letting my tongue run along her soft skin, making her moan as her hands tightened around my hips.

"Pez.. stop teasing.." Jade breathed out, making me chuckle in a husky tone, as I brushed my nose up and down on her neck. I started sucking and biting at her pulsepoint, making her let out a loud moan. I reached my hand up, covering her mouth, to silence her moans, while I kept marking my territory. When I was satisfied with my work, I pulled back and looked down at her with a smirk.

"You have to be quiet, babe.. I don't want Ash and Hailee to come running, when Naya can't sleep, because you woke her up.." I said, causing a whimper to leave her lips, tickling my hand a little. She nodded and grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling at it, impatiently. I pulled the shirt over my head and her hands darted to my bra, unclasping it and pulling it off, throwing it across the room.

"You're so cute, when you're impatient." I chuckled and pressed a kiss to her forehead, while her hands went up, massaging my boobs ever so softly.
Jade quickly pulled her shirt off as well and tossed it to the other side of the room, making me chuckle.

"Eager, are we?" I asked with a smirk, as her lips attached to my neck, sucking and biting harshly.

"How can I not be, when I have the hottest fiancée in the world?" Jade asked in a husky voice, as she started unbuckling my belt. I smirked and lifted my hips, letting her pull my pants down, passed my ass, before she pushed at my chest, till my back hit the mattress, so she could pull them off completely. She quickly ripped her own pants off, before crawling on top of me, her face hovering above mine with a smirk on her face.

I reached up, pulling her down by her neck, connecting our lips in another heated kiss. When air became an issue, Jade started kissing down my neck and then further down my body, making me whimper softly.
"Jade.." I moaned out, making her look up at me with a smirk. "Stop teasing." I continued, as she placed a soft kiss on my lower stomach.

"You started." Jade replied, placing small kisses all over my stomach. "If it bothers you that much, then do something about it." She challenged me. A smirk spread across my face and I quickly flipped us, so that I was on top, causing a rather loud moan to leave her lips.

"You have to be quiet." I said and started kissing down her body......