Chapter 44

Ash's POV
Two days later

"I can't wait to meet your family." Hailee said, as the bus pulled up at the arena.

"You're gonna love Cece, she's almost as big of a goofball as me." I said with a chuckle.

"Who is she bringing?" Jade asked and looked at me.

"She's bringing her cousin, Liza." I said, with a smile. I looked at the time and it was 3:36pm so they would be here soon. We went inside the arena and headed straight to sound check. At 3:52pm I got a text from Cece.

Cece)
Hey, we just parked outside the arena.
We're a bit early, hope that's okay..

(Ash
Hey, of course it's okay.
I'll come get you. I'll be there in a squeeze.

"Cece and Liza are here, so Imma go get them. I'll be right back." I said and got up from my seat.

"Here are two backstage passes." Jesy said and handed me the passes.

"Thanks." I said with a smile, before heading outside.

I came outside and quickly spotted Cece's pink lamborghini. I walked over there, as they got out of the car.
"Well if it isn't Cece Lee and Liza Cara. Good to see you." I said and gave them each a hug.

"Likewise." Cece said and locked her car.

"Where did you score a car like that?" I asked and looked at the car.

"My husband, Joon, bought it for me as a wedding gift." Cece said with a chuckle.

"Wow.. Our lives took a turn, huh?" I said with a chuckle.

"For sure. Okay now you have to tell us how the heck you ended up here." Cece said, making me laugh.

"Okay, so you know the music school I went to right?" I asked and they both nodded.
"One day the girls were there to perform. Somehow on their way out, they heard me play.. And well they were looking for a drummer, so I finished school and started working with them." I explained.

"You had your dream come true." Liza said, making all of us laugh.

"Yeah, and that's not all." I said and I felt a blush starting to form.

"What? Spit it out!" Cece said.

"I got a girlfriend." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Well, what's her name?" Liza asked.

"Hailee Steinfeld." I said, making Cece laugh out loud.

"No. For real. What's her name?" Cece asked.

"I'm not kidding. It's her." I said with a serious face.

"I don't believe you." she said.

"That doesn't change the fact that she's my girlfriend." I said with a shrug of my shoulders. I handed them the backstage passes and we headed towards the arena.

"Listen, Hailee is the opening act, and we've been best friends since the beginning. And a couple of weeks ago we started dating." I said as we walked through the door.

"Okay, then prove it." Cece challenged, earning a chuckle from Liza.

"Why can't you just accept the fact that she's dating Hailee?" Liza asked.

"Because, there's no way she could possibly be that lucky, to end up with her celebrity crush." Cece said with a giggle. I just shook my head with a smile.

"If you need proof, then I'll give you proof." I said as we walked towards the stage.

"Hey girls, can you come here for a second?" I said to the girls up on the stage.

"Yeah of course." Pez said and jumped off the stage, quickly followed by the other three.

"Girls, I would like you to meet Cece and Liza." I said and pointed to them.

"Nice to meet you." Jade said, as they all shook each other's hands.

"Where's Hailee?" I asked and looked at Jade.

"She's in the bathroom, she'll probably be back any minute." Jade said with a smile. And true enough, just then Hailee came through the door.

"Hey babe." Hailee said and placed her arm around my waist.

"Is that proof enough for you?" I asked and looked at Cece, who just stared at me.

"Wait what?" Hailee said and looked at me.

"My cousin Cece, does not believe that I'm dating my celebrity crush." I said and looked up at Hailee.

"Really? I'm your celebrity crush?" she asked with a smile.

"Yeah." I said and pulled her by her neck into a loving kiss. When we pulled apart I turned to look at Cece, who looked rather surprised.

"Do you believe it now?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yeah okay." she said, making us all laugh.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Hailee." Hailee said and stuck her hand out to them.

"Hi I'm Liza, and the person with her jaw on the floor is Cece." Liza said, and shook Hailee's hand. Then Hailee and Cece shook hands as well.