Chapter 90

Ash's POV
The next day

I'm currently in the rehearsal room with the girls. They're practicing the coreo for Bounce Back, while I'm drumming along in the background. It's almost 5pm, so I really hope that we're finished soon, since I have to get ready for my trip. The song finished and Jesy turned the stereo off, before tuning to me with a smile.

"I think we should let her off the hook, don't ya think girls?" Jesy asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, you did great today, sweetie." Jade said and winked at me.

"Thanks, so did you guys.. but let's be real, you're always great." I said with a smile, causing all four girls to burst out laughing.

"You're so cute." Perrie said and took a sip of her water bottle.

"Thanks.. Anyways, I'll go shower and such. I can't smell this bad when I see her." I said and picked up my phone, shoving it in my back pocket.

"Okay, we'll see you later." Leigh Anne said with a smile, as I exited the room.

I took a shower and picked out my outfit. I decided on my black skinny jeans, my favorite LM5 shirt and of course my beloved seven rings hoodie. I slipped on my blue converse and brushed through my hair, before packing the rest of my toiletries. Looking at the clock on the wall, I realized that I had an hour and a half before the girls would take me to the airport. After checking that I had everything packed and ready, I texted Perrie.

(Ash
Hey, I'm ready to go.
Wanna hang out, till we need to leave?

Perrie)
Sure <3
We're in our apartment.

(Ash
I'll be right there.

I walked next door and of course just walked right in.
"Wassup ma peeps?" I said, in the most awkward way possible, before sitting down in the armchair.

"So, we're your 'peeps' now?" Perrie asked with a chuckle.

"Of course you are." I said and stood up, pulling my hoodie up so they could see my LM5 shirt underneath.

"Cool, free advertising." Jade chuckled, as I pulled my hoodie back down.

"I mean.. with the amount of free merch you guys have given me, that's the least I could do." I chuckled as well and sat back down.

"So, are you ready for the eleven hour flight?" Perrie asked with a soft smile.

"I hope so. As long as the turbulence stays at a minimum, I should be fine." I said with a small smile.

-

"We need to start driving in 15 miutes.. so we should probably load your bags in the car." Leigh said and got up from the couch.

"Yeah, let's go." I said with a smile and headed for the door.

We quickly loaded the bags in the car, and got settled inside. Leigh was driving with Jesy next to her, while Perrie, Jade and I were in the backseat, Perrie in the middle.

(Ash
Hey, beautiful <3
On our way to the airport.

Hailee)
Hey, babe <3
Yay! Can't wait to see you!

(Ash
Same! Time is passing so slowly :(

Hailee)
Yup. I'm still at work.
We have 3 more scenes to do today.

(Ash
You'll be great! You always are <3

Hailee)
Aww you're so cute <3