Chapter 86

Hailee's POV
We spent most of the day just cuddling and talking about all kinds of stuff. When the evening rolled around, we decided to watch a couple of episodes of Glee while eating dinner.

We cuddled on the couch for a while, until Ash got bored. She suddenly sat up straight and crawled into my lap, snaking her arms around my neck, with the cutest smirk on her face.

"Hello there." I said, now smirking as well.

"Hi." she said and placed a kiss on my forehead. I didn't get to say anything else, before she slammed her lips against mine, in a hungry kiss. She slowly slid her tongue along my bottom lip, and I slowly let her in. We fought for dominance and I ended up winning, causing her to whimper and me to smirk. Just as she was about to pull away, I bit down on her bottom lip, making her let out a loud moan.

"Wanna go upstairs?" I asked with a smirk, after releasing her lip.

"Yes please." she whimpered and pulled her lip in between her teeth. I carefully stood up with her in my arms, while she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist. When we came upstairs I placed her on the floor and pushed her against the wall, pinning her arms above her head. I held her arms tightly in place with one hand, while my other hand went around her neck, squeezing lightly. As soon as I pressed my right leg between hers, she let out yet another loud moan, followed by a whimper.

"Hailee.. please.." she breathed out, while I kissed down her neck and unbuttoned her shirt.

"Please, what?" I husked out and tightened my grip on her neck, enough for her to jerk forwards onto my thigh.

"Please stop teasing.." she said, I could hear just how out of breath she really was, her voice being super hoarse. I reconnected our lips and guided her backwards into the bedroom, until her legs hit her bed, causing her to fall backwards onto the bed. I quickly crawled on top of her, pulling my shirt off in the process. It had been a long time since I had seen her eyes so dark and full of lust, not that I'm complaining. She slowly sat up and let me pull her shirt off as well, giving me room to mark my territory. I left openmouthed kisses all over her chest and made sure to leave a bunch of hickeys as well. When I was satisfied with my work, I carefully laid her down and started to unbutton her jeans...