Chapter 96

Hailee's POV
A couple of days later

I can't wait for the party with the Bellas this weekend. It's been so long since I last saw any of them. Plus I can't wait for them to finally meet Ash. I was currently in a groupchat with the girls.

Kendrick)
So, when should we get there?

(Hailee
Dunno.. How about 6pm?

Brittany)
Sounds good to me.

Ester)
Can't wait to meet your girl,
she seems to make you really happy.

(Hailee
She does. I can't wait either.

Alexis)
Gotta go. See you saturday <3

(Hailee
See you <3

I texted with some of the girls for a little longer, before they all had to go. I looked up from my phone and saw Ash playing Need For Speed on the playstation. Slowly getting up from my seat, I went over to her and sat next to her.

"Baby?" I said, wanting to get her attention.

"Hmm." she hummed, not taking her eyes off the tv.

"Can we do something?" I asked.

"In a minute. I'm in the middle of a game, babe." she said, squinting her eyes as she avoided a crash. I wasn't having it. I smirked to myself, placing my hand on her thigh and started to slowly move it towards her clothed center, making her breathing quicken.

"Babe.." she mumbled, biting her lip.

"Yeah?" I said, still smirking, while rubbing her inner thigh slowly.

"I'm.. I'm.." she couldn't get the words out.

"What?" I whispered into her ear, before attaching my lips to her neck, kissing and sucking harshly.

"Fuck it." she mumbled and threw the controller somewhere on the couch, before turning to me and pushing me against the couch roughly. She slammed her lips against mine in a long hard kiss, while her hands went under my shirt, tracing my abs. I sat up, so that she could pull my shirt off, which she did and quickly began kissing down my neck, making me moan loudly. She stood up from the couch and pulled me up as well, before reattaching our lips. She pushed me against the wall and kissed down to my collarbone, before picking me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms went around her neck. She carried me upstairs, into the bedroom and slammed me down on the bed, before crawling on top of me. She pinned my arms above my head, while marking her territory. She unbuttoned my pants and yanked them down and looked back up at me with a smirk, when she saw my damp underwear. I whined and bucked my hips, making her smirk grow even wider.

"What's the magic word?" she husked, making me bite my lip.

"Please.. I need you.." I begged, and luckily that's all it took...