Chapter 68

Hailee's POV
After the "refreshing" shower, we cuddled up in bed and took a nap. I woke up with my head on Ash's chest, who was still asleep. I looked up at her and smiled at how cute she looked. I glanced at the clock on the bedside table and it read 3:12pm. I felt Ash's stir, so I stroked her arm softly.

"Hi babe." I said and kissed her cheek, making her open her eyes and look at me.

"Hello there." she husked out and ran her hand through my hair. I leaned up and captured her lips in a loving kiss.

"I love you so much." I said and pecked her lips a few times.

"I love you more." she said and pulled me by my neck into a real kiss.

"I don't think that is possible." I smirked and stroked her cheek.

"Oh but it is." she said, while rubbing my back.

"We could discuss this all day." I chuckled, making her laugh as well.

"You're right. Let's not do that." she said and pecked my lips.

"What do you wanna do then?" I asked and smiled up at her.

"Glee?" she suggested and I nodded eagerly and got up, pulling my underwear on.

"Damn." I heard her mumble, making me turn around.

"Close your mouth, babe." I said with a smirk, as she got up.

"I can't help it." she said, smirking as well.

We both got dressed and walked downstairs, before cuddling up on the couch and putting Glee on.
"You know what?" she said and looked up at me.

"What?" I asked with a smile, as I combed my fingers through her hair.

"You are the Brittany to my Santana." she said, making me giggle.

"Oh my gosh, you're so cheesy." I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"And that is all for you to enjoy." she said, making me laugh even more.

"Trust me babe, I enjoy it." I said and pulled her up for a kiss.

"You know what we should do? If there ever is some type of costume party, we should dress up as Brittany and Santana." she said with a smile.

"I like that idea." I said and hugged her tight.