Chapter 22

Hailee's POV
At the hotel

Ash and I stepped into our room, and I quickly flopped back onto one of the beds.

"I'll just take a quick shower." Ash said and went inside the bathroom. 'She's so adorable.' I tought, smiling to myself. Not gonna lie, I really like her. It's kinda scary, since I've never liked a girl before. Then she came out of the bathroom, and I couldn't help but smile. She was just so gorgeous.

"What are you smiling for?" she asked, blushing. 'Adorable' I thought.

"How can I not?" I asked, smirking at her.

"You dork." she chuckled and went over to her bed.

"Your dork." I said, making her blush like crazy. She didn't say anything else, she just sat down on her bed, looking at me.

"I'm gonna get ready for bed." I said and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and changed. When I came out, she had fallen asleep. I did my best to stay silent, and headed to bed as well.

In the middle of the night I woke up to a weird sound, kinda like some sort of bump.

I sat up in my bed and looked around. Then I spotted Ash. On the floor. 'Okay' I thought and got out of bed. I walked over to her and bent down next to her. I carefully picked her up, bridal style, and put her in her bed. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead. She looked so adorable, so I just had to take a picture.

"Good night, babe." I whispered and stroked her cheek softly. When I was done with that, I went back to bed.