Chapter 69

Ash's POV
When the evening arrived, Hailee and I got ready and headed up to Jesy's apartment. I knocked on the door with my free hand, while the other one was laced with Hailee's.

"Hey guys, come in." Jesy said, after opening the door. She pulled us both into a hug, before letting us go inside. We went into the living room where Jade and Perrie were sitting, cuddled up on the couch.

"Leigh is running a bit late.. she said something about finishing a cake." Jesy said and sat down on the couch. Hailee sat in the armchair and pulled me into her lap.

"Hey guys." Leigh Anne said, as she walked through the door with a cake in her hands. She walked straight into the kitchen to put the cake in the fridge, before coming into the living room.

"Let's eat." Jesy said and stood up, walking into the kitchen. The rest of us followed and sat down at the table.

"It looks delicious." I said, looking at the butter chicken on the table.

"Probably not as delicious as Hailee." Jade said and smirked at me, making me drop my jaw to the ground.

"Perrie, please control your woman!" I said with a stirn look.

"Jade, behave yourself. What has gotten into you?" Perrie asked and smacked Jade's arm.

"She's just so fun to tease. I mean, look at her." Jade chuckled and pointed at my blushed face. I was red as a tomato, making Hailee rub my knee softly with her thumb.

"Anyways, let's eat." Jesy said again, as Lee poured herself her plate.

After eating we went into the living room and put a movie on. I sat in the corner of the couch and had Hailee cuddled into my side. I rubbed her back softly with one hand, while holding Hailee's hand with the other.

"Do you guys want some cake?" Lee asked and paused the movie, before standing up.

"That would be great." Jesy said and got up as well. They both went into the kitchen and came back with plates, spoons and of course the cake itself. We each took a slice and as soon as I tasted it, I moaned at the taste.

"This is so good. What's in it?" I asked and looked at Lee, just as Hailee stuffed a piece into her mouth.

"Well, it's a chocolate cake, but I spiced it up a bit with hazelnuts." Leigh Anne said, making me drop my spoon and look at Hailee, who had stopped eating immediately.

"What's wrong?" Perrie asked and looked at us confused.

"I'm allergic to nuts." Hailee's voice was so hoarse, we could barely make out what she was saying.

"Did you bring your medicine?" I asked, stroking her hand.

"Yeah.. It's in my bag, in your room." she said, I quickly got up and made my way to the door. Just before I closed Jesy's front door, I heard Leigh apologizing and Hailee asuring her it was gonna be okay. I ran to my apartment, into my bedroom and searched through Hailee's bag and found the medicine. I sprinted back upstairs and straight to Hailee. I prepared the small shot and sat down next to her. I pulled her shirt up and carefully inserted the needle into her hip. She flinched a bit, so I rubbed her back soothingly. I pulled the needle back out and straightened her shirt.

"Thanks, babe." she said, her voice still a bit hoarse.

"Anytime, my love." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Again, I'm so sorry." Leigh said and I could see, she was on the verge of tears. I stood up and pulled her into a tight hug.

"It's okay, you didn't know. Besides, Hailee is gonna be just fine." I said with a smile, making Lee smile in return. I sat back down next to Hailee and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close.

"It's true Leigh, I'm fine." Hailee said, her voice was back to normal, making me smile in releaf. We resumed the movie and I ended up falling asleep halfway through.