Hecate/Trivia=Magic, Witchcraft, Crossroads, Necromancy, the Mist, and Sorcery

Sacred animal: Dogs
*also know as the goddess of the dark moon*

—Omni-Sight: Can perceive any/all directions at once on command.
—Darkness Dominator: Their mother is an Underworld deity so they have the power to control darkness and shadows, see in the dark, shadow-travel, infuse their weapons with Darkness, are more powerful in dark places, and can use darkness and shadow magic of any kind.
—Mist Master: Are prodigies and the best at wielding the Mist.
—Astral Command: Can control their own bodies while astral projecting as naturally as if they were still in them. If the user is using Astral Command, you wouldn't even know or be able to tell because they're moving their physical bodies so naturally, unless you see their eyes, which are close, or try and talk to them, which they can't because they're asleep. Does not use any power at all. No one can control their bodies but then while in this state.
However, their physical bodies still get exhausted. The user will feel whatever physical exhaustion or pain their body has got while they were "out" when they stepped back "in"
—Wielder Of Spells: Can perform nearly any kind of spell.
—Senses Of A Shaman: Has superhuman senses and has complete control over them. Has a sixth sense that lies in the user's subconscious but works when needed, not when wanted.
—Baron Of Blood And Bone: Able to manipulate blood and bones, primarily their own and bones of the dead, and control any of its properties, sense blood on other creatures. Can also summon and control animal bones as well. Able enhance their physical attributes in whatever way they see fit by controlling their own bones and blood accordingly. Can only control the blood and bones of other living creatures if the creature in question is physically weaker than the user.
—Pantheonic Crossroads: Can perform any type of magic from other pantheons that they can handle.
—Necromancy: can summon and control the dead of any type, create, shape, and manipulate death-related curses, see ghosts and spirits, and basically use any magic on the necromantic spectrum.
—Astral Agent: Able to create and manipulate astral energy.
—Sci-Gic: Can use mortal science to make their magic stronger.
—Emperor Of The Elementals: Able to summon and control elementals, magical sentient embodiments of the element. They're made from the elements but and linked to them temporarily so those who control the elements can't control it.
—Ecto Emperor: Can manipulate ectoplasm, an energy/substance linked to ghosts and spirits, allowing certain ghost-like abilities when they astral project, call upon the restless ghost and spirits, strike at the spirit of others when attacking. The potential depends on the user's creativity.
—Blessing of the Wielder: Can infuse any weapon with magic energy and/or enchant weapons with spells, giving the weapon's powers.
—Rune-Caster: Able to wield Runic magic, like pouring magic into weapons that have runes carved into them or pouring magic into runes on their own bodies, potentially giving the user a variety of possible abilities.
—Spell Master: Can create their own spells on the spot as long as they have a clear intent in their mind, it is realistic, and within their power.
—Psionic Possibilities: Can create and manipulate psionic energy with endless possibilities. Overuse will cause mental strain and being hit in the head will stunt their psionic power temporarily, but the more power they were using, and the stronger and more powerful they get, the longer their psyche will need to heal if hit.
—The Nullifier: Can nullify all magic within a certain radius for a certain amount of time, but cuts theirs off as well, meaning they can't cast on anyone or themselves or create any magic, Depends on how strong it is. Able to still use powers that don't use magic, like controlling blood and bone or manipulating psionic energy.
—Lethal Enhancer: Able to use any or all of the energies under their control to enhance their physical and mental attributes on command. Different energies, combinations of them, and infusion control will have different effects
—Magical Warrior: Can infuse their bodies with magic, allowing them to increase any/all physical attributes.
—Aura Of Enhancement: Always emitting an aura that enhances the magic abilities of Allies around them. Can be turned off and doesn't use any power.
—Bio-Booster: Able to infuse and enhance their blood and bones or any under their control with any of the energies at their disposal.
—Elemental Counterpart: Able to summon a Prime Elemental, a symbiotic Elemental that's born and bonded to them when a child of Hecate/Trivia is born. Can be summoned to fight, support their powers, or be a spy. The potential power they can have depends on the strength of the bond they have with the user. It is bonded to their very being so those who control element(s) can't control it. Their prime Elemental is a reflection of what kind of magic the user is best at. Their Prime elemental is the least draining power they have. After being summoned, the elemental will take on a passive form in the form of an animal they and the user agree on.
—Magic Mimicry: Can copy the abilities of others to some extent if they're magic-based and/or copy any spell, enchantment, or sorcery they see.
—Astral Regen: Can use some of their astral power to heal injuries on their physical body.
—Necromantic Knight: can absorb, generate, and manipulate necroplasm, the energy of the dead and dying. Can be used to enhance undead soldiers or anything creative ideas the user can think of.