Tartarus=The Pit, Monsters, Tartarus, Torture/ Torment, Prison and Punishment

Gammawolf I haven't forgotten homie. Just wanted to make sure Tartarus kids aren't too overpowered.

—Monster Mongrel: Can turn into a stronger and more powerful version of any Greco-Roman monster alive that isn't unique (Like hellhounds, Cyclops, Dracanae, etc. Monsters like Medusa, Lamia, or Geryon can't be used cause they're unique)
—Baby Tartarus: Any monster they killed can be "sucked" into their body and summoned under their command later. Their father can't control any monsters his children lynch from him.
—Darkness Dominator: able to shadow travel and control the darkness
—Scourging Slash: Can enchant weapons so that whoever is injured by them will feel the pain from the said wound along with other injuries increase and increase unless the user breaks the enchantment.
—Monster Manipulator: Can influence any type of monster with their voice and touch.
—Home Sweet Home: Can enter and exit Tartarus any time they please.
—Torture Tolerance: Their pain tolerance is inhuman
—Monstrous Mimic: Able to use the abilities of any monster, starting off at a weaker level of the original. Must understand how the monster works first then drink the blood of the monster. The amount of monsters they can copy at once depends on how much strain their body can handle.
—Acid Air: Can summons and control air from Tartarus.
—Savage Sense: Able to sense monsters and/or sense demigods.
—Monster Ward: At the cost of their powers being disable, they can turn off their Demigod scent, presence, and aura completely. Is like a switch, meaning it just be turn off and on just like that.
—Ferocious Familiars: Able to create and summon a completely new monster unique to the user. This monster belongs to no pantheon, is bonded to the user's divinity and soul, and grows in power with the user. This monster absolutely can't be killed until you incapacitate or kill the user. It's a beast sacred to the user.