Astraeus/Astraois= Stars, Planets, Dusk, Winds, and Astronomy

—Cosmic Charge: They're stronger at night under the stars and/or dusk. The user's body absorbs any cosmic energies, primarily stellar energies, at night for them to use whenever they want and amplifies the energies they've already generated. Has no limit.
—Dusk Dominator: Is completely invincible during the duration of dusk.
—Colonel Of Constellations: Can summon any constellations apparitions As avatars to fight for them. Can summon as many as wanted as well as whenever and wherever they want. These avatars have various powers, magic, and abilities related to their origin(s), what they are, and what the user knows.
—Plasma Pro: Can summon and manipulate plasma, super-heated air/highly ionized gas that is also known as the fourth state of matter.
—Planetary Star Sage: Automatically knows everything about a star, moon, or planet just by looking.
—Gravity Gatherer: Able to create, alter, and manipulate gravity and anti-gravity, primarily their own, as well as generating, absorbing, and manipulating both gravtational and anti-gravitational energy.
—Wings Of The Cosmos: Sprouts permanent wings that can shoot spines of any of the elements under their control.
—Celestial Commander: Can generate, absorb, alter, redirect, and manipulate  starlight and cosmic energy of any kind or type. Starlight burns and freezes. The user can make solid objects out of starlight and cosmic energy.
—Planet Summoner: Can summon plasma from any gas-based planet.
—Constellation Channeller: Able to channels and gain the power of any constellations for themselves or others. Their means the can gain a tremendous myriad of of possible powers, magic, and abilities relating to a constellation origin(s), what they are, and what the user knows. When granting others abilities, they unlock all powers and abilities of any constellations the target was "born under".
—Wind Wielder: Can manipulate winds and air and use it to fly and/or levitate, if their wings are out of commission. Can also manipulate air pressure.
—Cosmic Constant: Constantly generating cosmic and stellar energies, but not like at night.
—Perks of being a Star-Gazer: Only needs 1-2 hours of sleep.
—Planetary Power: Able to channel, gain, and unlock a tremendous variety of possible powers and abilities related to any planets they've been too. The powers and abilities they gain are related to what the planet is made of, what meteorological activity it has, what its moons are, and it's size. These powers can and will kill gods. Overuse of this arsenal will result in physical strain.
—Star Stride: Can teleport through starlight.
—Airy Awareness: Able to use air and air pressure to sense changes around them within a certain radius.
—Symbiotic Celestial: Able to summon and channel a prime elemental of Night, a symbiotic elemental born and bonded to the user at birth that absorbs and magnifies whatever nightly elements within the user's domain. Can be used to fight, support their powers, be a spy, etc. The potential power they can have depends on the strength of the bond they have with the user. Once the elemental is summoned, they take on a passive form in the form of an animal they can agree on and can even reside inside the user's body.
—Aerial Assault: Can use wind and air to enhance weapon attacks.
—Gravity Guardian: has complete and total control over their center of gravity and can shift their personal gravity to what ever direction they want, simulating wall-walking, flight, jumping manipulation, and levitation.
—Charge Chancellor: Can create and manipulate charged particles of any kind, meaning the user is generating and can create and manipulate any electrical and electromagnetic phenomena, Optical phenomena, particle energy, etc.
—Aery Augmentation: Can boost their physical attributes by controlling to air they intake and the air already in their bodies.
—Star-Scorch: Able to use create, shape, and manipulate the properties of plasma and every form it takes, like plasma fire, equivalence, pyric energy, volatility, etc.
—Orbital Overlord: Can create, perceive, alter, and manipulate orbits and orbital force of any kind, meaning they can control any kind of axis and manipulate any form of rotation or revolution of anything they want realistically, even of themselves. This power gets stronger the more it is used.
—Aerial Assault: Can use wind and air to enhance weapon attacks.
—Champion Of The Cosmos: Able to control and manipulate any of the energies they have at their disposal in their bodies and use them to empower/depower any/all their physical attributes, and if they control the right sub-energies, mental attributes.
—Stellar Surge: Can gain complete and full control over their body and all it's capabilities, enabling them to manipulate any bodily capabilities such as any biological capabilities, systematic capabilities, physiological capabilities, any/all physical and mental attributes, and perceive and absorb all/any natural phenomena and energies the human body gives off, especially star-related ones like bio-electrical and bio-magnetic phenomena, bio-fields, internal energy, all bodily vibrations, particle energy, and much, much, much more. Over output of any bodily energies without rest or external absorption will weaken them severely.
—Gravity Gatherer: Able to create, alter, and manipulate gravity and anti-gravity, primarily their own, as well as generating, absorbing, and manipulating both gravtational and anti-gravitational energy.
—Star Strike: Able to infuse their weapons with any of the energies they have at their disposal.
—Ion Eye: Able to sense, see, and see with ions in every form, which includes any electrical and electromagnetic phenomena, heat, certain forms of energy, etc.
—Planetary Portals: Can create, control, warp, redirect, and alter portals to any planet, asteroid, or moon they've been to before.
—Star Shifter: Able to use the shape shift into a normal or stronger and more powerful version of, partially channel/shape-shift into, and use and manipulate the powers and abilities of ANY magical, otherworldly, supernatural, and mystical dragons, scorpions, fishes, bulls, pretty much any animal there's a constellation. Of and much, much more.
—Cosmic Void: Can create, control, customize and alter black holes by creating and controlling gravitational singularities, regions of gravity so strong, no matter or particle known can escape from it, not even electromagnetic radiation such as light, the fastest substance known, can escape. User also gains the ability to control, distort, manipulate, warp, and bend space to some extent. This ability gets stronger and easier the more it is used and can be used for various possibilities if the user is creative enough.
—Star-Shard: Can create, alter, redirect, enchant, and manipulate star-shaped blades.
—Psions Of The Stars: Can simulate and manipulate any psionic ability through cosmic energy and power. This means they can use telekinesis, telepathy, empathy, teleportation, tactile psionics, and much more. Even better since their psychic powers aren't rooted in psychic energy, psychic-countering powers won't work against them. However blows to the head still stunt most of the astro-psionic abilities with the amount of power they were using determining how long their abilities are stunted and how long they will need to recover
—Ruler Of Rotation: Can perceive, absorb, shape, redirect, generate, and manipulate rotational energy of any kind as well as control, shape, and create rotational forces of any type through psionic power. This means they can take a fraction or total amount of kinetic energy from objects spinning around centers of rotation, giving them dominance of the flow of rotational vectors. This gives them control over the flow, velocity, and momentum on whatever their using their power onto cause a huge variety of possible outcomes.
—Spatial Safety: Their bodies multiply and  produce their own oxygen for emergency situations, meaning their can travel, survive, and navigate through outer space and all other oxygen deprive areas. This also means that any gas based attacks that cause internal damage of any kind through inhalation have little to no effect on them.
—Soveriegn Of The Strong: Able to perceive, alter, control, generate, and absorb strong force, the energy responsible for fusion, which powers the sun and stars.