Ate/Nefas

Domains: Delusion, Mischief/Trickery, Reckless Impulse, Rash Action, Infatuation, Folly, Ruin and Destruction

—Monarch Of Mischief: Any mischief they cause makes them stronger, they can detect any type of mischief not created by them, and are able to increase mischief, lies, and pettiness amongst enemies.
—Imperial Illusionists: Are master illusionists who can create, see through, perceive, shape, and control any kind or type of illusions.
—Ruin Riser: The more damage they cause, the stronger and more powerful they become.
—Vibration Vision: Able to see sound, vibration, and frequencies as color, light, and numbers.
—Seismic Devastation: Able to use vibrations they have to create and control earthquakes, shockwaves, and tremors. Is the least draining power they have. Doesn't need to be on the ground.
—Tricky Trapster: Able to sense, create, shape, and manipulate traps of any kind or type.
—Seer Of The Deserving: Can see auras. The user can look into the person's aura to see what kind of person someone really is, allowing them to determine whether they deserve some mischief in their lives.
—Memory Of Deceit: Can remember every lie they've ever told.
—Demolition Drive: The more they attack and destroy, the stronger and more powerful they become in general. Temporarily
—Taunt: Able to make others focus only on them and nothing else.
—Mischievous Mimic: Able to mimic and use any powers and (sometimes proportional) abilities of any creature they want, however, two of 5 conditions must be met:
1. The creature they're using them against must believe the user has that power. They are free to use illusions to make them believe so.
2. They must be in the mind of being knowledgeable about the owner of the ability they're using, meaning if someone has a hold on their mind and makes them forget, it won't work.
3. They have to be aware and awake for the ability to be maintained, meaning if they go into a trance or fall unconscious in any way while having a hold on someone with a mimicked ability, the hold will immediately disappear.
4. Their bodies must be able to handle the strain of whatever ability they're using. This means that small creatures are easier to mimic
5. The target(s) must also know what creature the user is mimicking. This is a double-edged sword, as the user can lie and manipulate their target(s) into making them believe the user has more power, giving the due more power, but if the target(s) have the actual knowledge of what the mimicked creature is capable, the mimicked ability will glitch and go down to its actual level.
—Wilding Out: Able to influence others to think rashly and forget any plans they made with just their presence.
—Vibration Vizer: Their bodies are always generating and absorbing vibrations for later use
—Ruin Realizer: Can sense the damage of living creatures, including secret injuries, scars, and potentially permanent damage if an injury isn't treated.
—Thoughts Of A Trickster: Their minds have fake psychic screens, meaning if others were to read and dig into their minds in any way, they would always get fake information or gibberish. Can choose what information is shown.
—Reverb Ruler: Can create, absorb, and manipulate any kind of sound, vibration, or frequency-related phenomena.
—Guile Gab: Can Influence others with words and pour magic into their words, so any lie they tell will be believed immediately. Doesn't work well on the person they're in love with, above-averaged smart people, and strong-willed people.
—Reckless Riser: The more reckless they are, the stronger and more powerful they become.
—Interactive Illusions: Their illusions are touchable and can physically interact with worlds and the things in them. When mastered, their illusions can become reality on command but it consumes more strength.
—Vicious Vibrations: Can make any slash-based weapon deadly by making it vibrate.
—Tracker of Traitors: Able to detect deception. This will allow them to sense allied double agents and traitors. Can be turned off if wanted.
—Magician Of Mischief: Able to use any type of illusion magic, destruction magic, Vibration magic, and trap magic
—Ears Of The Eviscerator: has supernatural hearing. Able to manipulate and pinpoint their range of hearing.
—Ruler Of Ruin: Able to create and manipulate damage on anything they touch, whether it be through Decay, rust, spore poisoning, mold, melting, corrosion, etc.
—Aura Of Artifice: Can make their demigod Aura influence others to make others more prone to lies, be better at lying, or enhance the cleverness of the others around them. Can be turned off and doesn't use any power.
—Impulse Inciter: Can increase mischievousness among enemies and influence foolishness, infatuation, reckless impulses, delusions, and rash actions in others.
—Reversible Ruin: Able to reverse most of any destruction they've caused.
—Combustion Commander: Can control kinetic energy to make whatever they touch potential bombs. The potential is all dependent on the user's creativity.
—Trapper Tapper: Gets boosts of power when creatures fall into their traps and can even leech one ability from whatever or whoever falls in the trap if those who are in the trap die. The ability will be starting on a weaker level than the original.
—Vibration Vizer: Their bodies are always generating and absorbing vibrations for later use.
—Malevolent Mischief: Any mischief they cause makes them stronger.
—Sound Sovereign: Has total and complete control over all their bodily vibrations, Can boost their own physical and mental attributes on command by manipulating vibrations and sounds in their bodies accordingly.
—Temperature Tyrant: Can control, alter, and manipulate temperature, allowing them to create, control, absorb, and redirect any kind of fire or ice
—Malleable Mimicry: Can mimic any person's voice and sounds and/or throws their
—Lock And Curse Control: Can sense and unlock any lock and deactivate curses placed on locks with their mind. The more powerful the curse, the harder it will be to unlock.
—The Only True Deceiver: Can absorb the ability to lie from those they choose, empowering them.
—Soundless Reaper: Able to their demigod aura to absorb all vibrations and sounds within a certain range, creating a space of absolute silence.
—A Thief's Touch: They're master magicians who are prodigies at sleight of hand and Can supernaturally steal things without others noticing while also being able to keep others from stealing from them.