Deimos/Formido or Metus and Phobos/Pavor or Timor

Deimos/Formido or Metus: Dread, Fear, and Terror
Sacred Animal: Lion
Terror Thieves: Can absorb the Terrors of Allies and increase their own power.
—Dread Dicer: Can infuse their weapons with terror and dread, so whoever they cut or injure will be afraid of whatever the user wants temporarily.
—Felines Of Fear: Can summon Lion-like creatures with the user's powers, just at 25% of the user's full strength.
—Dread Diamond: Can summon and control Dread Diamond, a crystal that will cause whoever they need to feel the pain, even injuries, and possible death, of whatever terror the user chooses.
Phobos/Pavor or Timor: Fear, Panic, Flight, and Rout.
—Horror Hound: Can smell fear and hear the people's visions of terror.
—Scare Stupor: Can go into a trance in which they build up and store fear from themselves and others instead of sleeping. Has no unhealthy or life-damaging effects.
—Crystal Fear: Able to summon and control Scare Stone, a crystal that will cause whoever they need to feel the pain, even injuries and possible death, of the fears their opponents have, no matter how big or small the fear is.
—Fast On Fear: Able to increase and decrease their agility and speed on command out of fear.

Both
—Terror Tyrant: Can bring Illusions of people's worsts fears and terrors.
—Roar Of The Lion: Able to emit a fear-inducing howl that makes whoever they want to panic.
—Fear Seer: Automatically knows their opponent's worst fears
—Aura Of Dread: Can emit an aura that drains fear that scares enemies away.
—Scaredy-Cat: Able to use their own fears and terrors to increase their own physical abilities, especially all things related to speed.
—Fear Emperor: Able to manipulate and control their own Fears and Terrors. Can also channel and use the power of their fear while maintaining absolute tranquility and control, meaning they can also potentially overcome any enemy they come across.
—Almighty Adrenaline: The adrenaline they produce is naturally way more powerful than normal because they're demigods and they can manipulate it due to their mastery over their fear. They can alter its properties, change its chemical makeup, manipulate all its effects on the body, and can also influence the adrenaline of others. Also able to control and manipulate all personal biochemicals, hormones, and bodily functions related to every emotion under the fear umbrella.
—Dread Delicacy: Able to feed off the fear of other creatures
—Fear Of the Ancients: Able to tap into and manipulate Primordial fear, fear of an ancient primordial nature.
—Phobia Progenitor: Able to gain any powers and abilities related to whatever or whoever their opponents fear the most. Or whatever things or people they themselves fear the most.
—Terror Transcendence: They have indomitable strong fear. This means they can accomplish the impossible and transcend most expectations in multiple situations through sheer terror.